Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 12
Goto page: 1, 2, 310, 11, 12  >
Best shop to buy Absolut in your Countrys
Post Best shop to buy Absolut in your Countrys 
I think its a good idea to list the best shops to buy Absolut Bottles. I mean especially the limited Editions.
Here in germany i dont know where to buy for example the minibar. Was is released in germany???
The same with the other limited Editions.

I only have seen the Masquerade on Handelshof. Its a shop where you can only buy if you got a special member card.
So where else are limited Absolut releases exept Handeslhof?

If some Regis-member travel to other countrys they would know where to buy and where not. Okay

MSN
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Without any doubts, better shops in France are MONOPRIX to buy limited editions!

Maybe other german collectors could help me with finding a got shop Razz

MSN
In New York  , all liquor is purchased from individually owned liquor stores.  It is a state law that each person can only own 1 liquor/wine shop.
So all our shops are privately owned and operated.

as much as I would like to help you in Germany, I can't

I can tell you that here in BC we have goverment and private liquor stores.  The private stores have to buy from the public store at a slight discount so they are slightly more expensive.
Also the liquor board is very tight about what it allows into the province.  Apparently the No label bottle does not pass their test for some reason

well,
It's pretty much across the grid the same shit here in China. visit any store and you will pretty much find the same stuff for sale. One store in particular that I liked is Ocean in Guangzhou, China. They are expensive, but the selection is great. Ask for Ms. Wong when you get there.

My trade list
i would also live to hear of some supermarket in germany Rolling Eyes i really don't know one where you can rely on to get special bottles...it's most time even hard to find some flavours.

so for me MONOPRIX is alsp the best Mr. Green

\\ 18 positive feedbacks
2bcorti - Admin wrote:
Without any doubts, better shops in France are MONOPRIX to buy limited editions!

MONOPRIX is the best in the World!!! Wink

for Poland: Real, Kaufland, Intermarche, Carrefour, Auchan (last 3 are french stores Mr. Green ) Okay

NO SHOPS here in Australia, Because we don't get any limited editions here Sad

Well masquerade but i don't think that's worthy of the tag "limited" even tho it does have a finite amount.

Tomek2009 wrote:

I think its a good idea to list the best shops to buy Absolut Bottles. I mean especially the limited Editions.
Here in germany i dont know where to buy for example the minibar. Was is released in germany???

I only have seen the Masquerade on Handelshof. Its a shop where you can only buy if you got a special member card.

If some Regis-member travel to other countrys they would know where to buy and where not. Okay

Tomek2009 wrote:

use Metro or Selgross as well and if lucky Real - i forgot any ?

2bcorti - Admin wrote:

+1 I confirm Okay

And we're probably one of the last countries to get the new flavors that comes out... At least it feels like that Sad

Jocke and other swedes.. Am I correct?

Yes you are absolutely right.
Sad

Same here Neutral

Well

i have been lucky down here in Mexico In La divina and Alianza, both of them carried Absolut Disco, Masquerade and Bling Bling, even another big chain called La Europea are regularly getting almost all the 2nd skins released over here.

Last secon skin I got was the minibar and surprisingly i found it at a local Wal Mart.

We got all the flavors except for Kurant and Pepper, and that's funny because I thought Pepper was pretty famous down here.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 12
Goto page: 1, 2, 310, 11, 12  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation