Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
atomique's wanted & trading list
Post atomique's wanted & trading list 
Hey all!

I've had this Absolut Vodka stand for the last 14 years (or something like that). Was used as a display in a liquor store in Chanhassen, Minnesota. It is currently located in my condo in Los Angeles, CA. It's in really great condition and I'm looking to sell it. I'll look at all reasonable offers and discuss shipping (it's heavy!)

It's about 8 ft. tall and has 4 shelves. Would be great to display your collection or use it as a regular shelf like I have over the years. I don't really have the room anymore and would like it to go to a collector who will appreciate it's awesomeness!

I'll be checking this thread/PMs but you can also email me at radio (AT) mesmerized (DOT) org. Thanks!

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Hello , please introduce yourself in the "welcome" section.

I have this same rack and its very nice.  The problem is that it is too large and really not practical to keep assembled.
Many collectors here are from overseas and shipping this is absolutely out of the question.  The cost is so enormous its almost impossibe to justify.

Hi Tony -

I didn't introduce myself because I don't really plan on sticking around. I'm not a collector (although I was briefly when I was 13), I just wanted to give the collectors out there who may be interested a heads up before I sell it to some random person on craigslist.

I've had the display assembled in my home ever since I've had it, first in my bedroom and now in my condo which is not that large. It fits pretty nicely into corners, and it works great as a regular shelf.

While it would be a ridiculous expense to ship it over seas, I'm sure there are plenty of people in the US, possibly even local to California, that are avid collectors and would be interested in possibly owning it.  Once again, I'd much rather have it go to someone who would really appreciate it.

atomique wrote:
Hi Tony -
I didn't introduce myself because I don't really plan on sticking around. I'm not a collector (although I was briefly when I was 13), I just wanted to give the collectors out there who may be interested a heads up before I sell it to some random person on craigslist.

I've had the display assembled in my home ever since I've had it, first in my bedroom and now in my condo which is not that large. It fits pretty nicely into corners, and it works great as a regular shelf.

While it would be a ridiculous expense to ship it over seas, I'm sure there are plenty of people in the US, possibly even local to California, that are avid collectors and would be interested in possibly owning it.  Once again, I'd much rather have it go to someone who would really appreciate it.

Thanks ... I understand.  I think that you might need to list it on ebay . 
95% of the members here are from overseas and the likelyhood of them buying this item is pretty small.  Its a great item , but like I said ,
the shipping cost to send overseas is just crazy high.

If only you were in the UK... I would love this to display my bottles Shocked

(The Medalion on it's own would look great attached to my current display cabinet that is currently being refurbished with extra shelves and lighting Rolling Eyes

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation