Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Many Thanks to the Regis Team
Post Many Thanks to the Regis Team 
Well it just hit me that Regis does deserve many thanks for this wonderful forum...

But without the many dedicated Mods such as Tony, KK, Bobban and Power contributers such as Jesper and the likes... This forum would not have been what it is today...

And im thrilled just to be a tiny part of this wonderful Band of Absolut Brothers Mr. Green

Just wanna say a big Thanks to all who contributed to this wonderful forum~~

谢谢,Thank You, Gracias, Merci, Danke, תודה רבה, Tacka dig, Dziękujemy, Obrigado  ))woo))smiley  

Last edited by Jemster on Sun 25 Oct - 04:51 (2009); edited 1 time in total

MSN
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

There is a Topic already to say thank u Rolling Eyes http://absolutregis.xooit.com/t555-Thanks-alot-Regis.htm

Absolut Vodka Collectors

★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
haha well i thought that was more for Regis... whereas this is for the Team/Members... So thought i could make a new thread for all the people out there... Wink

Sorry if this is in the wrong place... Rolling Eyes

Peace Out ))green2))smiley

MSN
Jemster wrote:
Well it just hit me that Regis does deserve many thanks for this wonderful forum...
But without the many dedicated Mods such as Tony, KK, Bobban and Power contributers such as Jesper and the likes... This forum would not have been what it is today...

And im thrilled just to be a tiny part of this wonderful Band of Absolut Brothers Mr. Green

Just wanna say a big Thanks to all who contributed to this wonderful forum~~

谢谢,Thank You, Gracias, Merci, Danke, תודה רבה, Tacka dig, Dziękujemy ))woo))smiley  

Jem ... thanks for the kind words for all of us  Okay  

Nice idea, thank to my mods for their work!!!!

Okay

@ Jemster : Thanks for your kind words, hope you will enjoy your stay here in years to come Okay      Razz

I just thought all thanks should go to all who contributed to making this forum GREAT... since the day i joined... i had learned a lot more about this beautiful brand of Absolut and nowhere can i find as much information and bond found here...

Big thank you from the bottom of my heart... Hopefully in due time i would be able to contribute to this wonderful forum like most of u here...

))green2))smiley bluejumpers ))green2))smiley

MSN
Thanks... We're doing our best to keep this site the very best for Absolut Collectors around the world!

Please add Thank you in portuguese "Obrigado". Okay

MSN
Thank U - Hvala -Diolch - Kam ouen - Khob khun Krab - Nandri -Gracias -Spaciba -Shakkran - K;osz;on;om -Dakujem -Salamat -Takk -Paldies -Grazie -Toda -Danke -Elfharisto -Merci -Kiitos - Dank u - Dekuji - Tak -Blagodaria - Sukran ))green2))smiley

Absolut Vodka Collectors

★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation