Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page: <  1, 2
For french guys (parisians)
Post For french guys (parisians) 
How, strange, I've had a response on the hour following my mail.

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Julien94 wrote:
How, strange, I've had a response on the hour following my mail.

Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused
and... it's positive ?!

Visit poster’s website
ok I call them, there is a gallery who we can just visiting it and there is too a conference,
I think I 'll just visiting the gallery with the bottles , no time to go to the conference... Rolling Eyes

So it was a pleasure to meet 2 others French collectors in a same place last few hours Laughing
I bought the little book at the end and take little pics of the Absolut stuffs ...

Sorry if the quality of the pics are not better ...

very nice pics Smile

do been there with two other collectors from AR or do the owner of the gallery collect Absolut?

arnaud.19 wrote:
So it was a pleasure to meet 2 others French collectors in a same place last few hours Laughing
I bought the little book at the end and take little pics of the Absolut stuffs ...

So, tell us... were you a bad boy and touched the items on display?  Laughing   I bet it was hard to walk away from that Freestyle, just sitting there on the shelf "looking" at you  Cool   Is this a showroom or gallery of some sort, or is it a shop where you can buy stuff?

Visit poster’s website
Yep martin,
It's a book who speak about all the different limited edition of foods, water bottles , ect ... ect ...
I've a other one it was bought from my mother before 2 weeks in a store (Fnac) and it will give for a gift for my christmas Laughing
So I prefer to keep mine with the dedication + bought at the gallery and sell the other if some one will interested pm me Okay

Sorry for the bad quality of the pics Rolling Eyes but not many time to post them in better quality ....

arnaud.19 wrote:

So, tell us... were you a bad boy and touched the items on display?  Laughing   I bet it was hard to walk away from that Freestyle, just sitting there on the shelf "looking" at you  Cool   Is this a showroom or gallery of some sort, or is it a shop where you can buy stuff?

you're right jesper Laughing I just "touched" the bottles with my eyes ...
And yes it was little strange to see the freestyle like that and the same for the 4th chrome Mr. Green just like in a liquor store .

There is a little part at the entrance who you can buy some funny stuffs and I think some books who speak about
the world of the limited edition in each trips ... It was a gallery for me , must have the point of Stan & Julien now Wink

Visit poster’s website
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:

I bet it was hard to walk away from that Freestyle, just sitting there on the shelf "looking" at you  Cool

very hard...... Sad Sad Sad Sad

Visit poster’s website
CAn you gimme the adress please
Ill come to france and rob this place :]

Kipper wrote:
CAn you gimme the adress please
Ill come to france and rob this place :]

have a look on the first post Wink

Visit poster’s website
Must be f**** up to see some really desierd bottles in front of you & no chance to take them home with you. drool

I wonder if the owner knows about the real value of these bottles... rubchin

Adigidingdong wrote:
Must be f**** up to see some really desierd bottles in front of you & no chance to take them home with you. drool
I wonder if the owner knows about the real value of these bottles... rubchin

If they knew the real value of these bottles they would have them locked inside a glass display case.

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page: <  1, 2

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation