Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Hotel Åhusstrand
Post Hotel Åhusstrand 
Here is the new swedish hotel i Åhus where absolut is from !
60m and opening in 2 years

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Post Hotel Åhusstrand 
Wow verry niceee

Post Hotel Åhusstrand 
Sweden wrote:
Here is the new swedish hotel i Åhus where absolut is from !
60m and opening in 2 years

Hehe that looks cool Okay

Absolut Vodka Collectors

★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Post Hotel Åhusstrand 
A little more info, unfortunately only in swedish

http://www.kvp.se/1.1786155

Positive Feedback # 18
Post Hotel Åhusstrand 
Tobbe wrote:

Here's the Google translation into English... funny, I've chatted with Mats Svensson earlier about their Hotel ÅhusStrand and the black stone bottle.  As the article mentions, this would be an apartment complex, not a hotel.

This was Mats' reply to an email I had sent him last month...

- - - - -

Hallo.

I have studied You fantastic collection, and I have not so may things to show You.

I think the only thing that is a little bit speciel, are the absolut package, that You can see on the homepage. The black stonebottle,  This bottle was ment for The Swedish royal family when they visit Åhus and Åhusstrand 1999 at our 850 anniversery. But the King was not aloud to take this gift, because it was to expensiv. There is no other place in the World, were you can find this stone, It´s 1,5 billion years old. And cost 18 thousand dollar to make.

We are the owner, and 1999 we got an offer from an american lawer, 100.000 thousands dollar, so we are a little bit proud of this bottle. We show our gest a original copy, the origínal is in our Fort knox.

Hope we can show you the package some day.
Mats
King of vodka in Åhus the home of absolut.

Visit poster’s website
Post Hotel Åhusstrand 
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:

Tobbe wrote:

Here's the Google translation into English... funny, I've chatted with Mats Svensson earlier about their Hotel ÅhusStrand and the black stone bottle.  As the article mentions, this would be an apartment complex, not a hotel.

- - - - -

Hallo.

I have studied You fantastic collection, and I have not so may things to show You.

I think the only thing that is a little bit speciel, are the absolut package, that You can see on the homepage. The black stonebottle,  This bottle was ment for The Swedish royal family when they visit Åhus and Åhusstrand 1999 at our 850 anniversery. But the King was not aloud to take this gift, because it was to expensiv. There is no other place in the World, were you can find this stone, It´s 1,5 billion years old. And cost 18 thousand dollar to make.

We are the owner, and 1999 we got an offer from an american lawer, 100.000 thousands dollar, so we are a little bit proud of this bottle. We show our gest a original copy, the origínal is in our Fort knox.

Mats

What bottle is he talking about?

Post Hotel Åhusstrand 
Julien94 wrote:

J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:

Tobbe wrote:

- - - - -

Hallo.

Mats

What bottle is he talking about?

see here: http://absolutregis.xooit.com/t119-The-most-expensive-ABSOLUT-VODKA-bottle-…

★★★ 117 Positive Feedbacks! ★★★
Skype MSN
Post Hotel Åhusstrand 
They havent asked The absolut yet if they can use the absolut chape on the building yet.
personally Im not really happy about this prodjekt. i dont think many people i Åhus are.
We didnt wanted a few 6 story high adpartments buildings because of the landscape picture.
So why would we want at 12 storey high hotell.

"Byggnadsnämnden har sagt ja till projektet. Men The Absolut Company har inte gett klartecken till att deras varumärket får användas."
(from kristianstadsbladet.se 27 november 2009)
"local housing committee has agreed to the project. But The Absolut have not given their ok to use the trade mark of Absolut."
only time will tell.

Post Hotel Åhusstrand 
Mr Absolut wrote:
They havent asked The absolut yet if they can use the absolut chape on the building yet.
personally Im not really happy about this prodjekt. i dont think many people i Åhus are.
We didnt wanted a few 6 story high adpartments buildings because of the landscape picture.
So why would we want at 12 storey high hotell.

"Byggnadsnämnden har sagt ja till projektet. Men The Absolut Company har inte gett klartecken till att deras varumärket får användas."
(from kristianstadsbladet.se 27 november 2009)
"local housing committee has agreed to the project. But The Absolut have not given their ok to use the trade mark of Absolut."
only time will tell.

I contacted Mats to hear more about this project... no word yet.

Visit poster’s website
Post Hotel Åhusstrand 
I think it will be a great place to meet all the members is this hotel  Wink

Post Hotel Åhusstrand 
Interesting how the drawing and the photo rendition don't match?! Look at the number of floors Rolling Eyes

Yeah, a meeting there would be quite fun Okay

Visit poster’s website
Post Hotel Åhusstrand 
Wow it seems really cool!!!

))green2))smiley

Obviously the hotel owners are big Absolut fans.  I thought it'd be nice to post some photos of the items on display for everyone to enjoy.

Visit poster’s website
Post Hotel Åhusstrand 
Nice idea Jesper!
Okay

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation