Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page: <  1, 2
ICEHOTEL
Do you think it's comfortable to stay overnight in the ICEHOTEL?

Yes, no problem... give me a blanket 85% 85% ( 17 )
Perhaps, I'm not sure 10% 10% ( 2 )
I'd be freezing, no thanks 5% 5% ( 1 )

Total Votes : 20
Post ICEHOTEL 
excellent pics J, looks like a job and a half mind!  Wink

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Post ICEHOTEL 

Positivie feedback : 52
Visit poster’s website
Post ICEHOTEL 
Yeah, I was there in Kiruna(Jukkasjärvi) with my company in 2009, was so great!!! Slept one night in the IceHotel, and one in a warm hotel. During the day we did some teamwork excercises, like Ice sculpting, ice fishing;o)
But the highlight was the Ice Absolut Bar. Will add some Pics;) Nice fruty, colorful drinks in an ice cube;)

Post ICEHOTEL 
They had a special on Discovery or one of those channels a few months ago.  Its quite amazing how they put it all together.  Everything from how they cut the blocks they use from the frozen lake, to how they decorate each room (each room is different....only one room has a window in the whole place and thats saved for a VIP or the designer) 
And like excessiv said above, even the drinks are served in an ice cup.  Its really cool.  I'd certainly tough out the cold for one night to say that I stayed there.

Post ICEHOTEL 
you'd be surprised, I spoke to someone who stayed in Kiruna, and said that its actually quite warm...  Wink

Post ICEHOTEL 
i just made it to the Icebar in Stockholm. But i really want to go to Kiruna one day...

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page: <  1, 2

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation