Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 4 of 4
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4
Insurance
Are you insured?

Yes 26% 26% ( 11 )
No 73% 73% ( 30 )

Total Votes : 41
Post Insurance 
tloiret wrote:
Hi guys,
Just to tell yopu, i took an insurance for my collection.
It's all covered untill 18 000€ and is included in my home insurance which is untill 45 000€. I pay 21€/month and all damages are covered. If a bottles breaks down, it's covered as the "market" price of the bottle, i just had to send them a complete listing of all the bottles i have and the price of them. very easy, was done in 1hour to get it insured !!

If french guys needs more info, just give me a call or send me a pm.

Cheers !

PM send Okay

Post Insurance 
tloiret wrote:

Hi guys,
Just to tell yopu, i took an insurance for my collection.
It's all covered untill 18 000€ and is included in my home insurance which is untill 45 000€. I pay 21€/month and all damages are covered. If a bottles breaks down, it's covered as the "market" price of the bottle, i just had to send them a complete listing of all the bottles i have and the price of them. very easy, was done in 1hour to get it insured !!

If french guys needs more info, just give me a call or send me a pm.

Cheers !

It's good to have insurance, you'll sleep better at night. €18000 coverage for €21/month is pricey (I have the same coverage for less than €10/month). I assume the bottles are insured against accidental damages or theft, correct? My biggest question is, how did you come up with a market price for each bottle? As we all know, these values are in constant flux. How did they verify your prices, did you have to show any type of evidence? Your homeowners insurance of just €45000 sounds very low, is that really enough to cover the replacement cost of your house or apartment?

Visit poster’s website
Post Insurance 
Jesper, 21€ is the price of my whole insurance,i don't think it's expensive in France... ans it's a full coverage one. Concerning the price, i took the "ebay" prices or the price bottles are now saled in supermarkets... they don't verify, they just asked me the listing and the price of each one. i can change it if the price of the bottle go higher . they don't ask me any evidence or so...
And you know, i rent my house for the moment so i guess 45000€ is enough to cover all i have in the house...

Post Insurance 
tloiret wrote:
Jesper, 21€ is the price of my whole insurance,i don't think it's expensive in France... ans it's a full coverage one. Concerning the price, i took the "ebay" prices or the price bottles are now saled in supermarkets... they don't verify, they just asked me the listing and the price of each one. i can change it if the price of the bottle go higher . they don't ask me any evidence or so...
And you know, i rent my house for the moment so i guess 45000€ is enough to cover all i have in the house...

I thought it was the monthly cost of the added insurance... in this case, great deal. Interesting that they don't ask for any documentation for some of the more expensive items.

Visit poster’s website
Post Insurance 
Wow, interesting subject. Does anyone have experience of UK insurance covering bottles?

Post Insurance 

Reply to topic Page 4 of 4
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation