Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 7 of 9
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  >
ABSOLUT´s Wanted & Trading List
Post ABSOLUT´s Wanted & Trading List 
Al' wrote:
ABSOLUT wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
Jocke, I hope you won't regret selling, cause once it's gone... it's most likely gone for good  Neutral   Sorry to hear that you've decided to head that route, but good luck  Okay

Thank you my friend.
I must tell you that my wife, don´t think I should sell my collection.
She told me that I should only sell the CUT bottles. rubchin

And why?

I really don´t know.

Maybe because this bottles doesn't look like other Absolut bottles ?

I think it's because the brand is ABSOLUT CUT and not ABSOLUT VODKA.
rubchin

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Alot of other stuff for sale on page 1.

Last edited by ABSOLUT on Sat 13 Nov - 19:55 (2010); edited 1 time in total
ABSOLUT wrote:
Al' wrote:
ABSOLUT wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
Jocke, I hope you won't regret selling, cause once it's gone... it's most likely gone for good  Neutral   Sorry to hear that you've decided to head that route, but good luck  Okay

Thank you my friend.
I must tell you that my wife, don´t think I should sell my collection.

And why?

I really don´t know.

I think it's because the brand is ABSOLUT CUT and not ABSOLUT VODKA.
rubchin

They totally look like Absolut bottles... just read the design concept and why the shape was chosen... they've got the same neck and shoulders, you can easily tell that it's an Absolut product.  I think they're important collectors pieces, especially because they were taken off the market due to lack of sales (which is pretty rare considering Absolut's otherwise impressive track record).

@ Jocke -- listen to your wife, don't sell... just take a break and come back later.  You've got a world class collection there my friend, there's no turning back... at least hang onto your bottles  Rolling Eyes

ABSOLUT wrote:
Al' wrote:
ABSOLUT wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:

Thank you my friend. I must tell you that my wife, don´t think I should sell my collection.

And why?

I really don´t know.

I think it's because the brand is ABSOLUT CUT and not ABSOLUT VODKA. rubchin

They totally look like Absolut bottles... just read the design concept and why the shape was chosen... they've got the same neck and shoulders, you can easily tell that it's an Absolut product.  I think they're important collectors pieces, especially because they were taken off the market due to lack of sales (which is pretty rare considering Absolut's otherwise impressive track record).
@ Jocke -- listen to your wife, don't sell... just take a break and come back later.  You've got a world class collection there my friend, there's no turning back... at least hang onto your bottles  Rolling Eyes

Yes I know. rubchin

Updated page 1.  

Last edited by ABSOLUT on Sun 14 Nov - 08:54 (2010); edited 1 time in total
@ ABSOLUT : You should hand on for another 1 month or so before selling your collection off Okay  

I believe you will not be able to find them back in future if you choose to come back into collecting Wink

Vintage wrote:
@ ABSOLUT : You should hand on for another 1 month or so before selling your collection off Okay   I believe you will not be able to find them back in future if you choose to come back into collecting Wink

It is already too late my friend.
My collection is shrinking every day.

New items for sale all the time.

Last edited by ABSOLUT on Sun 14 Nov - 16:33 (2010); edited 1 time in total
It is the worst story I heard after I started to collecting ABSOLUT.
Hope you could take back your decision and keep those beautiful bottles in your house. 

Perhaps you need a break, we all can call the crazy releasing years the MIDDLE Ages, and you just don't want to collect 2 or 3 years that is no problem.
and, hope PRC people could read this thread and know what a real collector's feeling about their business.

dynatop wrote:
It is the worst story I heard after I started to collecting ABSOLUT. Hope you could take back your decision and keep those beautiful bottles in your house. 

Perhaps you need a break, we all can call the crazy releasing years the MIDDLE Ages, and you just don't want to collect 2 or 3 years that is no problem.
and, hope PRC people could read this thread and know what a real collector's feeling about their business.

Yes I will keep some bottles in my house. Okay

ABSOLUT COZY for sale on page 1.

Last edited by ABSOLUT on Sun 14 Nov - 20:38 (2010); edited 1 time in total
dynatop wrote:
Hope you could take back your decision and keep those beautiful bottles in your house. 

Well, you know, Absolut is not worried about a handful of collectors when they're selling millions of units every year... for them, it's about brand recognition and profitability.

dynatop wrote:

Well, you know, Absolut is not worried about a handful of collectors when they're selling millions of units every year... for them, it's about brand recognition and profitability.

++1+1+1+1++  we are wery small part of their sales....

BOTTLES, SKINS, SHAKERS and TIN

Look at my first page (Page 1)

Don´t miss this chance, otherwise you will regret it.

http://absolutregis.xooit.com/t133-ABSOLUT-level-750ML-and-50ML.htm 

ABSOLUT wrote:
EVERYTHING FOR SALE!!!!

BOTTLES, SKINS, SHAKERS and TIN

Look at my first page (Page 1)

Don´t miss this chance, otherwise you will regret it.

http://absolutregis.xooit.com/t133-ABSOLUT-level-750ML-and-50ML.htm 

This is just sick man  Laughing  So many great items.Good luck with the sale  Okay  I wish i can afford the Chromes or the Monkey  Sad

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation