Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
h-2-o's Wanted & Trading List
Post h-2-o's Wanted & Trading List 
Looking for Absolut shakers with limited edition gift tags! Anyone with extras or willing to sell at resonable price can PM me or post replies here! Surprised

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

h-2-o wrote:

Looking for Absolut shakers with limited edition gift tags! Anyone with extras or willing to sell at resonable price can PM me or post replies here! Surprised
Hello h-2-o, nice to see you here,
On ebay I find the shakers at reasonable price (20 - 30 € each shaker) I think you won't find cheaper.

2bcorti - Admin wrote:
h-2-o wrote:

On ebay I find the shakers at reasonable price (20 - 30 € each shaker) I think you won't find cheaper.

Thanks for the info 2bcorti. I know there are some selling quite cheap online but they do not come with the limited edition gift tag Evil or Very Mad

Post Re: WTB Absolut Shakers! 
h-2-o wrote:
Is good that you are going for the paper tag as well, most collectors actually don't want the paper tag. For example for the snowflake, it always look great with the paper tag Okay  

h-2-o wrote:

2bcorti - Admin wrote:

h-2-o wrote:

Thanks for the info 2bcorti. I know there are some selling quite cheap online but they do not come with the limited edition gift tag Evil or Very Mad

I find this for the blue shaker (with tag): http://cgi.ebay.fr/SHAKER-COCKTAIL-ABSOLUT-VODKA_W0QQitemZ300249440390QQihZ…

It's a seller from France, maybe he ship to the world? he have 6 blue shakers for selling! you normally get one at a very reasonable price I think!

Last edited by 2bcorti - Admin on Tue 19 Aug - 00:18 (2008); edited 1 time in total

h-2-o wrote:
2bcorti - Admin wrote:
h-2-o wrote:

Hello h-2-o, nice to see you here,On ebay I find the shakers at reasonable price (20 - 30 € each shaker) I think you won't find cheaper.

The SHAKERS who comes from France got the tag. Okay
But the SHAKERS from UK don´t have the tag. wallbash

I have talk to a Lady in UK and the SHAKERS she can buy there don`t got the tag.

So the four ABSOLUT SHAKERS was not only available in France.
You can even buy them in UK.

I think only pears and raspberri shakers are available in UK, blue and apeach are available in France only I think

Look i have find this for you: 
http://cgi.ebay.fr/cocktail-shaker-absolut-vodka-raspberri_W0QQitemZ3202870…

http://cgi.ebay.fr/cocktail-shaker-absolut-vodka-apeach_W0QQitemZ3202870586…

It's a french seller, he shipp to worldwide and bottles have the famous tag you want!!!
kingb

Last edited by 2bcorti - Admin on Tue 19 Aug - 00:19 (2008); edited 1 time in total

2bcorti - Admin wrote:

Look i have find this for you: 
http://cgi.ebay.fr/cocktail-shaker-absolut-vodka-raspberri_W0QQitemZ3202870…
http://cgi.ebay.fr/cocktail-shaker-absolut-vodka-apeach_W0QQitemZ3202870586…

It's a french seller, he shipp to worldwide and bottles have the famous tag you want!!!
kingb

Oh, seller is Lydia Razz

I don't know who is lydia??? is she an Absolut collector?

2bcorti - Admin wrote:
I don't know who is lydia??? is she an Absolut collector?

Yes, the seller herself is an Absolut collector Wink

If you know her, why don't you invite him to join us in the forum?

I will do so when she online Smile

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation