Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 3 of 3
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3
Do you prefer empty or full bottles?
Do you prefer empty or full bottles?

Empty bottles 8% 8% ( 5 )
Full bottles 88% 88% ( 53 )
No preference 3% 3% ( 2 )

Total Votes : 60
Post Do you prefer empty or full bottles? 
BlueSwede wrote:
I dont have a huge collection (yet) and Im new to this, but there is no other alternativ for me than unopened sealed bottles

So if you found an empty Freestyle, Gaultier, or Gustafson for instance... you'd pass?! Keep in mind, some bottles don't come full and sealed -- examples: Ben, Hammar, etc.

Visit poster’s website
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Totally correct Okay

J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:

I find it amusing when collectors write "only full" bottles, because there are unique situations when we'd all happily take an empty one... for instance, who wouldn't want an empty Gaultier in perfect condition, and even more so, if the price was a steal? Of course full and sealed bottles are more valuable, but a bottle is much better than none at all.

I think everyone of us would take an empty chrome, gaultier or another really rare bottle if there would be a chance. I got an empty Vancouver and an empty CNC, but when i have enough money, i will replace these empty bottles through full, for sure! But meanwhile i am collecting the new limited editions, too. A nice collector told me "Rom was not build on one day, too!" ...and with the bottles i think it is the same: "The journey is it´s own reward" Smile

Following members like this message:
J-E-S-P-E-R (18/05/12), headcoat (18/05/12)
in most occasion, I prefer full and sealed.  but sometimes, I am proud I own empty and factory sealed bottles.
for example, I have one set empty and sealed French Chrome, and will never exchange them with full and sealed ones.

Visit poster’s website MSN
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
BlueSwede wrote:
I dont have a huge collection (yet) and Im new to this, but there is no other alternativ for me than unopened sealed bottles
So if you found an empty Freestyle, Gaultier, or Gustafson for instance... you'd pass?! Keep in mind, some bottles don't come full and sealed -- examples: Ben, Hammar, etc.
I'd take an empty Freestyle or Gaultier any day! It all comes down to the price. I can only imagine how much a full and sealed Gaultier would cost.. The price will not be cheaper in the future...

Reply to topic Page 3 of 3
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation