Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Absolut Collectors - just how big is it?
Author Message
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Collectors - just how big is it? 
Hi all


Just wanted to throw this one out there. I know that we have over 400 members now which I think is fantastic. Just wanted to get an idea of how many collectors are out there who aren't part of this great group. I mean, there seems to be a lot of moment of absolut bottles on Ebay, there is a lot of "special" skins and bottles by Absolut - so it's go to be pretty big right?


interested in your thoughts!


_________________
*****REALLY NEED A LID FOR A 7L BOTTLE*****

Looking for
Empty Blue bottles - 375, 1.14 1.5 and 4.5
Mini bottles 50mls
72


For trade
_____________________
Rock 700 x 2
No Label 700 (full and empty)
Mango 700 x 2
Fashion pack
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?


Reply with quote
Post Absolut Collectors - just how big is it? 
Your waiting for an answer with numbers Surprised?
I really dont know but i like this community here on teh forum smaller than getting all the collectors worldwide here
exactly for the reasons regis have closed the forum for few days!


_________________
Gotta Say Youve Missed Me :]
Blank V3 Available
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Collectors - just how big is it? 
i know about 2 big collectors who aren't a member here  Okay


_________________
No Bullshit!!!
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Collectors - just how big is it? 
i think you could say how long is a piece of string?

Im sure there are hundreds if not thousands of collectors out there, some may be very serious, some may just keep a few bottles... Most of us have started this hobby without knowing Regis... Wink i've dealt with 3 collectors that are not members recently... i have told them about Regis though!  Okay


_________________
In an Absolut World, collecting would always be fun...
My wanted & trade list
Visit poster’s website Skype
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Collectors - just how big is it? 
ABSOLUTonio wrote:
i think you could say how long is a piece of string?
Im sure there are hundreds if not thousands of collectors out there, some may be very serious, some may just keep a few bottles... Most of us have started this hobby without knowing Regis... Wink i've dealt with 3 collectors that are not members recently... i have told them about Regis though!  Okay

I know 3 serious collectors who are not a member in here at  Regis(two of them are German and they use aktienboard) and 1 girl(she is slovakian)


_________________
My trade+wanted list

Absolut Vodka Collectors



★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Collectors - just how big is it? 
I have so many long time customers that are Absolut collectors that have never joined or posted on this site.
Many I know from years of selling to them on ebay.  Some make their way to this forum , but many more do not. 


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Collectors - just how big is it? 
I would like to know these great collectors!! Too bad they don't want to register here...  Wink

But it's their choice and we have to respect it!! Okay


_________________
Visit poster’s website Skype
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Collectors - just how big is it? 
2bcorti - Admin wrote:
I would like to know these great collectors!! Too bad they don't want to register here...  Wink
But it's their choice and we have to respect it!! Okay

Regis , maybe we should start a new "Membership Drive"  ?

Lets see if all members can get one other collector to join the forum.    If you sell on ebay and a customer buys from you , tell him after the sale about AbsolutRegis.
If you know other collectors that do not know about this forum , tell them about it.

I bet that most members can easily bring in one new member each  Okay


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Collectors - just how big is it? 
for every promoted member you earn 5EUR ))green2))smiley

regis you will need more donations ))green2))smiley


_________________
No Bullshit!!!
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Collectors - just how big is it? 
ToRbA wrote:

for every promoted member you earn 5EUR ))green2))smiley

regis you will need more donations ))green2))smiley
Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green


_________________
In an Absolut World, collecting would always be fun...
My wanted & trade list
Visit poster’s website Skype
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Collectors - just how big is it? 
ToRbA wrote:
for every promoted member you earn 5EUR ))green2))smiley
regis you will need more donations ))green2))smiley



Razz


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Collectors - just how big is it? 
ToRbA wrote:

for every promoted member you earn 5EUR ))green2))smiley

regis you will need more donations ))green2))smiley

smilmdrrrrr      smilmdrrrrr      smilmdrrrrr      smilmdrrrrr      smilmdrrrrr      smilmdrrrrr      smilmdrrrrr


_________________
Visit poster’s website Skype
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Collectors - just how big is it? 
tonycor wrote:
2bcorti - Admin wrote:
I would like to know these great collectors!! Too bad they don't want to register here...  Wink
But it's their choice and we have to respect it!! Okay

Regis , maybe we should start a new "Membership Drive"  ?

Lets see if all members can get one other collector to join the forum.    If you sell on ebay and a customer buys from you , tell him after the sale about AbsolutRegis.
If you know other collectors that do not know about this forum , tell them about it.

I bet that most members can easily bring in one new member each  Okay


i always tell the buyer who purchased from me on ebay.sg about this wonderful forum.
this way they wont have to pay ridiculous price from certain sellers selling their stuffs on ebay.
hahaha, perhaps this includes me! Wink

Reply with quote
Post Absolut Collectors - just how big is it? 
Really nice Andy!!  Okay


_________________
Visit poster’s website Skype
Post Absolut Collectors - just how big is it? 


Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
  


Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation