Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 30
Goto page: 1, 2, 328, 29, 30  >
Absolut 4 x Art of Sharing (AOS) & French AOS | 2010 | Worldwide & France | 580 000 copies
Post Absolut 4 x Art of Sharing (AOS) & French AOS | 2010 | Worldwide & France | 580 000 copies 
A blue label bottle in a pitcher. 5 different designs on the pitchers called "Holiday, Hank, Frank, Lotus Revelry and a French version as well.Knowing the release of this more than a month Very Happy
4 different limited edition pitchers
Artists : Stephen Powers (of New York) and Chiho Aoshima (青島千穂, Tokyo)

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Post Absolut 4 x Art of Sharing (AOS) & French AOS | 2010 | Worldwide & France | 580 000 copies 
Great to finally see them, keep some for me! drool

★★★ 117 Positive Feedbacks! ★★★
Skype MSN
Wow, great find Babis.
Do you know where they will be available?

*Freestyle
*China
*4th Chrome
*Gaultier
*Absolut Crisp Cut
Themis ??? You here???
As far as i know till now in New Zealand for sure.
Check this article  http://www.grill.co.nz/the-news/43-shortnews/223-VodkapitchersheadedforNewZ…

babis wrote:
Themis ??? You here???
As far as i know till now in New Zealand for sure.
Check this article  http://www.grill.co.nz/the-news/43-shortnews/223-VodkapitchersheadedforNewZ…

Yes my friend!!!
I'm back. Check my re-introduction post for details.
The bottles are normal blue label right? It's the pitchers that have the paintings???

*Freestyle
*China
*4th Chrome
*Gaultier
*Absolut Crisp Cut
Yes Okay
Normal Blue bottles...paintings on the pitchers.

Am I the only one who thinks that these pitchers are ugly? Hmm no doubt a brand new concept.
But the plastic looks kinda cheap. Hmmm they definitely could have done better woth these release.

singaporetrader wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks that these pitchers are ugly? Hmm no doubt a brand new concept.
But the plastic looks kinda cheap. Hmmm they definitely could have done better woth these release.

+1

I keep looking at them and they still dont convince me... but well, hope they are better in real life.

Positive feedback: 14
Good info Babis ...

babis wrote:

Knowing the release of this more than a month Very Happy
4 different limited edition pitchers
Artists : Stephen Powers (of New York) and Chiho Aoshima (青島千穂, Tokyo)

thx for sharing this Infos with us BABIS !!! Okay
please keep me a set if you able to get some.... ))green2))smiley

of course I want a set, anybody help me?

Visit poster’s website MSN
another new item Rolling Eyes Wink

I like them. Okay Its a good thing i have a very good friend who lives in new zealand Razz Any reason why one is smaller than the other one? Rolling Eyes

Absolut Vodka Collectors

★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
I don't know if they are cheap plastic but i think as pitchers...they can't be sensitive. Thats my thought but i can ask and find out.
Maybe next week i will have actual pictures Okay

interesting concept... cant wait to see some more pictures!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 30
Goto page: 1, 2, 328, 29, 30  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation