Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
smes3817's Wanted & Trading List
Post smes3817's Wanted & Trading List 
Because I'm so new, I haven't quite figured out all that I need or have available to trade yet but this is what I know for sure right now and will be sure to update often:

What I Need:
Flavor Of The Tropics

Available To Trade:
New Orleans
Boston

That's it for now.  I'll update later.  Thank you, GOODNIGHT!  ))green2))smiley

No Brooklyn yet? ;-)

you got pm Wink

\\ 18 positive feedbacks
Already have 2 bottles of Brooklyn (one to save one to drink, yum!) and my wife just informed me that I should hold out on trying to get a Tropics for now which probably means she's got one coming as a surprise  Okay  I'll let you guys know how it works out and will definitely take you all up on your trade/sell offers if I need it.  Thanks everyone!

smes3817 wrote:
Already have 2 bottles of Brooklyn (one to save one to drink, yum!) and my wife just informed me that I should hold out on trying to get a Tropics for now which probably means she's got one coming as a surprise  Okay  I'll let you guys know how it works out and will definitely take you all up on your trade/sell offers if I need it.  Thanks everyone!

Hey bro I tryed my brooklyn last night, Chilled straight Sad  was not very good to me. berri acai was much better.

LIQUORMAN wrote:
smes3817 wrote:

Hey bro I tryed my brooklyn last night, Chilled straight Sad  was not very good to me. berri acai was much better.

I tired it with the recipe on the card (equal parts Brooklyn, cranberry and ginger ale) and we loved it!  Funny though, I'm not too fond of the berri acai.  It's a little too much and that's probably because I'm not a berry fan usually.

Yeah maybe I will have to do that same recipe, We were just doing some b-day shots, but must say it was better than pinnacle vodka " cottoncandy"  now that stuff is just gross ))green2))smiley

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation