Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 3
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >
ABSOLUT TALENT SHOW
Post ABSOLUT TALENT SHOW 
ABSOLUT TALENT SHOW

The first reality competition launched by Absolut Vodka, the Swedish premium vodka to choose the bartender that will become the ABSOLUT MIXOLOGIST in Italy in 2010.

I took part in it last year, and wanted to share with you all. See details on http://www.absoluttalentshow.com

I have translated the outline for you all, enjoy Okay

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Post ABSOLUT TALENT SHOW 
Very original in the ways of the selection, exclusive conduct of the final. The competition, in fact, will see various stages be judged by the following juries: jury of qualified technicians, skilled and a panel tasting for the first time ever, and a people's jury. The first two evaluations will be of the "new cocktail". The general public can vote on, http://www.absolut.it, can vote in both the pre-selection and in the final.

The event is divided into 2 categories that can participate in bartendering Absolut Talent Show: Classic and Free Style. Structured in three phases, competition will take place in 8 Italian cities: Bari, Catania, Milan, Naples, Padua, Perugia, Rome and Rimini. During the pre-selection, which will start in June, the technical jury and the jury selected tasters the two best competitors for each stage. All competitors will get known, appreciated and voted by the public Internet, thanks to a short video of each of them on the site http://absolut.it during this first phase.

Post ABSOLUT TALENT SHOW 
Thanks to online voting, in fact, the People's Jury will "fish out" the 8 semi-finalists between competitors who had the highest score. The semi-finals and finals will be held at Pernod Ricard in Milan.

The final 8 will get the chance to go up against the best bartender of all Italy. Once in Milan, that's where the real competition begins: for three days the competitors will have to work closely with internationally renowned tutors, who follow them and give them tips for the final exhibition in when there will be a winner selected Jan Toreheim Absolut Tutor, an expert in that ABSOLUT VODKA will give tips valuable to bring out the best cocktails, Andrea Fiore, Tutor Freestyle expert technical freestyle competitors prepare revealing their tricks useful for a perfect acrobatic performance; Fabio Bacchi, Classic Tutor, an expert of the traditional method of bartendering will perfect together with the finalists in the preparation of cocktails. In addition, a curator image valuable to the bartender for his image, supporting them in customizing their own style, and Mark Fullone, music designer of Radio Monte Carlo and RMC2, alongside finalists in the selection of music more suitable to run alongside the exhibition.

Post ABSOLUT TALENT SHOW 
All fans can follow three days of competition reality shows online: for each finalist, in fact, the website will be published on  http://absolut.it a short film of the semi-final, phase of tutoring, preparation of training and the final interview. Thus, the remaining competitors in the race will be known by the people's jury where you can vote your favorite bar tender. During the final evening, through the joint vote of the Technical Jury and the Jury of the fans vote online there will be a winner, the ABSOLUT ITALIAN MIXOLOGIST. The winner will attend the exclusive ABSOLUT ACADEMY The Master of Education in Sweden for two days of knowing the world ABSOLUT, into the live production and learn the secrets of quality of the Swedish vodka.

"ABSOLUT TALENT SHOW not just a show, a challenge, a national initiative, a multimedia event, a time to promote the culture of cocktails, an opportunity to learn and total visibility for the bartender, and a opportunity to work with a brand like ABSOLUT. And above all to know ABSOLUT quality, "said Louis de Fautereau, ABSOLUT Vodka, Champagne & Marketing Manager of Pernod Ricard, Italy, the Italian subsidiary of French group, co-leader world leader in Spirits & Wine, which recently acquired the brand ABSOLUT VODKA. In the full spirit of the new positioning IN AN ABSOLUT WORLD, projecting the famous vodka and his audience in an ideal size, ABSOLUT TALENT SHOW celebrates and honors the culture of quality drinking responsibly. ABSOLUT TALENT SHOW open to all. Rules and dates of the selections on the site http://www.absolut.it

Post ABSOLUT TALENT SHOW 

Post ABSOLUT TALENT SHOW 
Last year's winner Grazia di Franco in Sweden...

Post ABSOLUT TALENT SHOW 
Great idea for a new thread Anto !

Post ABSOLUT TALENT SHOW 
tonycor wrote:

thanks Tony, i thought it would have been cool to bring it up, and will post more videos and info soon! Okay

Post ABSOLUT TALENT SHOW 
ABSOLUTonio wrote:
tonycor wrote:

thanks Tony, i thought it would have been cool to bring it up, and will post more videos and info soon! Okay

Can we have some photos of the chicks please? Mr. Green  

Absolut Vodka Collectors

★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Post ABSOLUT TALENT SHOW 
ocsi wrote:

ABSOLUTonio wrote:
tonycor wrote:

Can we have some photos of the chicks please? Mr. Green  

yes of course they are on they're way... Twisted Evil

Post ABSOLUT TALENT SHOW 
Absolut Talent Show 2009 Catania

Post ABSOLUT TALENT SHOW 
Absolut Talent Show Final, PR Headquarters, Milano

Post ABSOLUT TALENT SHOW 
and for those of you who have not yet seen, this was my playground... Absolut Talent Show 2009, Rimini. Byblos Night Club Riccione

Post ABSOLUT TALENT SHOW 
The finals for the ABSOLUT Talent Show 2010 were held on the 18th of November...

The event was held at LimeLight Club with a special appearance from a certain Nicolas Saint-Jean... those who dont know him, i think the video speaks for itself... International Flair Champion...

See all pictures HERE

Here are the videos!

Enjoy! Okay

Winner of the Absolut Talent show 2010, Giuseppe Mancini

The award ceremony

and here is NS-J!

Post ABSOLUT TALENT SHOW 
Nicolas Saint Jean interview

Post ABSOLUT TALENT SHOW 

Reply to topic Page 1 of 3
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation