Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 4
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4  >
Absolut 4.5L & Pump
Author Message
Reply with quote
Post Absolut 4.5L & Pump 
I just realized that the forum is almost 2 years old and there has never been a thread dedicated to this size bottle.

It is the largest full/sealed bottle produced by Absolut and is available primarily in Germany.




Last edited by tonycor on Thu 15 Jul - 10:35 (2010); edited 1 time in total

_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Visit poster’s website
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?


Reply with quote
Post Absolut 4.5L & Pump 
I bought this for a friend of mine ....  he told me " I don't want to collect Absolut , I want to drink Absolut. Buy me the biggest bottle you can find" !

We'll fill this tonight with 2 - 1.75L blues and 1 - 1 liter blue and it will be ready for action !




_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut 4.5L & Pump 


Razz


_________________
My trade+wanted list

Absolut Vodka Collectors



★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Reply with quote
Post Absolut 4.5L & Pump 
Exact Tony, well done! Okay


_________________
Visit poster’s website Skype
Reply with quote
Post Absolut 4.5L & Pump 


Don't have a pump yet Smile


_________________
My wanted/trading list
My collection


Positivie feedback : 52
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut 4.5L & Pump 
samy060 wrote:

Don't have a pump yet Smile


The pump is a good value and only cost 15 euro  Okay


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut 4.5L & Pump 
I saw that on the neck tag ... I emailed Pernod Ricard Germany, they can't ship outside of Germany ...

I'm trying to get one but cheaper than 25 EUR (buy it now prices on German ebay)


_________________
My wanted/trading list
My collection


Positivie feedback : 52
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut 4.5L & Pump 
If I'm not wrong there is 2 version of the box.

There's a blue version and the black version like what ocsi & samy060 have posted Okay


_________________
My Absolut Collection
Visit poster’s website Skype MSN
Reply with quote
Post Absolut 4.5L & Pump 
tonycor wrote:
I bought this for a friend of mine ....  he told me " I don't want to collect Absolut , I want to drink Absolut. Buy me the biggest bottle you can find" !

We'll fill this tonight with 2 - 1.75L blues and 1 - 1 liter blue and it will be ready for action !




That's a lot of booze... what time does the party start?  
))drunk))smiley))


_________________

Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut 4.5L & Pump 
Vintage wrote:

If I'm not wrong there is 2 version of the box.

There's a blue version and the black version like what ocsi & samy060 have posted Okay

this is correct also only have seen the blue here


_________________
ICQ
Reply with quote
Post Absolut 4.5L & Pump 
i think meanwhile it's available in more countrys?

ocsi got his from slovenia and - i think aramis - from andorra for under 40€ Shocked


_________________
"It's been a hell of a ride" [ Travis Pastrana ]

\\ 18 positive feedbacks
Reply with quote
Post Absolut 4.5L & Pump 
Kurent wrote:
i think meanwhile it's available in more countrys?
ocsi got his from slovenia and - i think aramis - from andorra for under 40€ Shocked



40 EUR??

That's a heck of deal I'd say.
I think the cheapest price in Germany is 99 EUR, isn't it?


_________________
*********************************My Wanted list!*********************************

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Positive Feedback: 13 (100%)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Reply with quote
Post Absolut 4.5L & Pump 
seb08 wrote:

Kurent wrote:
i think meanwhile it's available in more countrys?
ocsi got his from slovenia and - i think aramis - from andorra for under 40€ Shocked




40 EUR??

That's a heck of deal I'd say.
I think the cheapest price in Germany is 99 EUR, isn't it?
jep 99€ euro at "real" Wink but andorra is tax-free zone! so no taxes, in samnaun (small part of switzerland, only accessable via austria) we payed also only 8€ for every literbottle Mr. Green


_________________
"It's been a hell of a ride" [ Travis Pastrana ]

\\ 18 positive feedbacks
Reply with quote
Post Absolut 4.5L & Pump 
That's quite an okay deal for you guys... Okay

Do you get the pump at real as well. I think you can order it for free when you buy the bottle at METRO, but I'm not 100% sure...


_________________
*********************************My Wanted list!*********************************

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Positive Feedback: 13 (100%)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Reply with quote
Post Absolut 4.5L & Pump 
seb08 wrote:

That's quite an okay deal for you guys... Okay

Do you get the pump at real as well. I think you can order it for free when you buy the bottle at METRO, but I'm not 100% sure...
no you don't get it for free Wink even at metro. there is always a necktag on the bottle saying you can order the for 15€ at p&r germany...


_________________
"It's been a hell of a ride" [ Travis Pastrana ]

\\ 18 positive feedbacks
Post Absolut 4.5L & Pump 


Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 1 of 4
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4  >
  


Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation