Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 17
Goto page: 1, 2, 315, 16, 17  >
Absolut Red Label 100 proof | 1979 | Worldwide
Author Message
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Red Label 100 proof | 1979 | Worldwide 
Absolut Red label 100 proof has been discontinued for quite some time now. It was replaced by the Black bottle 100 proof.
I think that these bottles are very underated and will be considered collectible in years to come.
I think that this is only one of a very few products that Absolut has discontinued and I think this will add to its collectibility.
I now have these bottles in 3 sizes. And up until today , I never even knew that Absolut produced this in the 375ml size.
I think that this maybe a rare bottle. I'll let the forum tell me what they think.

This is the red Label in 3 sizes..... 375ml 750ml and 1 liter






Last edited by tonycor on Wed 22 Oct - 06:21 (2008); edited 1 time in total

_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Visit poster’s website
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?


Reply with quote
Post Absolut Red Label 100 proof | 1979 | Worldwide 
Tony when you are saying ''discontinued'' you mean that absolut stop producing this vodka and now only produse the 100 black? i think it will never been rare because there were millions around the world all these years. in 15-20 years i think that they will be a little bit rare but in short years i don't think so. i still can find hundreds of boxes with that vodka. especially the 750ml and 1000ml. i think there is also 700ml but i have to check it first. i will check it and let you know.


_________________
available itemts for sale/trade : check trade zone (updated 17-04-11)
wanted bottles & covers: check trade zone (soon)

POSITIVE FEEDBACK : 19 NEGATIVE FEEDBACK : 0
Skype Yahoo Messenger MSN
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Red Label 100 proof | 1979 | Worldwide 
cotsios91 wrote:
Tony when you are saying ''discontinued'' you mean that absolut stop producing this vodka and now only produse the 100 black? i think it will never been rare because there were millions around the world all these years. in 15-20 years i think that they will be a little bit rare but in short years i don't think so. i still can find hundreds of boxes with that vodka. especially the 750ml and 1000ml. i think there is also 700ml but i have to check it first. i will check it and let you know.


Cotsios ... I disagree with you. While Absolut did produce millions of bottles of the 1 liter sizes , I strongly believe that the 375ml is a rare size. I have never seen 1 in all of my years of collecting. Thats what makes me think that it is rare. Lets ask the experts on the forum and see what they say.

Here are the questions for everybody.

1) Have you ever seen a Red label 100 375ml before ?
2) If you have , do you have one in your collection ?

Also , everyday I still sell these Red Label bottles to collectors around the world. If they were so "common" and easily available , they would not come to me to supply them . This is just my opinion.


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Red Label 100 proof | 1979 | Worldwide 
Tony i don't want to dissapoint you but althought i don't have a 375ml in my collection, i have seen a lot of them. the point is that i was not a collector then. now that i am, i will look about that size and i am pretty sure i will find at least 1-2. my cousin works in the ''absolut vodka distributors'' in cyprus. i will call him today and check it out. i will let you know. still this is only my opinion. other opinions are welcome too Mr. Green


_________________
available itemts for sale/trade : check trade zone (updated 17-04-11)
wanted bottles & covers: check trade zone (soon)

POSITIVE FEEDBACK : 19 NEGATIVE FEEDBACK : 0
Skype Yahoo Messenger MSN
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Red Label 100 proof | 1979 | Worldwide 
cotsios91 wrote:
Tony i don't want to dissapoint you but althought i don't have a 375ml in my collection, i have seen a lot of them. the point is that i was not a collector then. now that i am, i will look about that size and i am pretty sure i will find at least 1-2. my cousin works in the ''absolut vodka distributors'' in cyprus. i will call him today and check it out. i will let you know. still this is only my opinion. other opinions are welcome too Mr. Green


Yes Cotsios ... I would like to know. Maybe it is just a "common" bottle. However , I never saw it before thats why I ask the forum about their opinion. Either way , I'm glad to add a new bottle to my collection.
And one thing is for 10000% sure..... they are definately discontinued and no longer produced. In my opinion , that makes it collectible to me. I still would like to know if any collectors on this forum have this bottle.

Here at AbsolutRegis we have the best , most knowledgable collectors in the world. This cannot me disputed.


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Red Label 100 proof | 1979 | Worldwide 
tonycor wrote:

cotsios91 wrote:
Tony i don't want to dissapoint you but althought i don't have a 375ml in my collection, i have seen a lot of them. the point is that i was not a collector then. now that i am, i will look about that size and i am pretty sure i will find at least 1-2. my cousin works in the ''absolut vodka distributors'' in cyprus. i will call him today and check it out. i will let you know. still this is only my opinion. other opinions are welcome too Mr. Green


Yes Cotsios ... I would like to know. Maybe it is just a "common" bottle. However , I never saw it before thats why I ask the forum about their opinion. Either way , I'm glad to add a new bottle to my collection.
And one thing is for 10000% sure..... they are definately discontinued and no longer produced. In my opinion , that makes it collectible to me. I still would like to know if any collectors on this forum have this bottle.

Here at AbsolutRegis we have the best , most knowledgable collectors in the world. This cannot me disputed.
i agrre with you about the most knowledgables collectors. it's an exclusive absolut forum. where you can find best collectors? nowhere. i am ready to hear and other opinion about rarity of these bottles.


_________________
available itemts for sale/trade : check trade zone (updated 17-04-11)
wanted bottles & covers: check trade zone (soon)

POSITIVE FEEDBACK : 19 NEGATIVE FEEDBACK : 0
Skype Yahoo Messenger MSN
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Red Label 100 proof | 1979 | Worldwide 
cotsios91 wrote:
tonycor wrote:

cotsios91 wrote:
Tony i don't want to dissapoint you but althought i don't have a 375ml in my collection, i have seen a lot of them. the point is that i was not a collector then. now that i am, i will look about that size and i am pretty sure i will find at least 1-2. my cousin works in the ''absolut vodka distributors'' in cyprus. i will call him today and check it out. i will let you know. still this is only my opinion. other opinions are welcome too Mr. Green


Yes Cotsios ... I would like to know. Maybe it is just a "common" bottle. However , I never saw it before thats why I ask the forum about their opinion. Either way , I'm glad to add a new bottle to my collection.
And one thing is for 10000% sure..... they are definately discontinued and no longer produced. In my opinion , that makes it collectible to me. I still would like to know if any collectors on this forum have this bottle.

Here at AbsolutRegis we have the best , most knowledgable collectors in the world. This cannot me disputed.
i agrre with you about the most knowledgables collectors. it's an exclusive absolut forum. where you can find best collectors? nowhere. i am ready to hear and other opinion about rarity of these bottles.


Yes Cotsios ... either way, again, I am always glad to add a new bottle to my collection.
And I know that there will always be other collectors that would also like to have this bottle for their collection also.
Things become more desireable and collectible when they are no longer easily available.
Again , this is only my opinion and I could be wrong.


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Red Label 100 proof | 1979 | Worldwide 
will be interesting to see how much this 375ml red will go for

http://cgi.ebay.de/Absolut-Vodka-Red-Label-50-375ml-NEU-Limitiert-Wodka_W0Q…

    





_________________
ICQ
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Red Label 100 proof | 1979 | Worldwide 
i not have one bottle of the red label Crying or Very sad


_________________
No Bullshit!!!
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Red Label 100 proof | 1979 | Worldwide 
Today I received a very generous "best offer" from a collector through ebay. The offer is still pending because I have 48 hours before I have to accept it. So , there is at least 1 more person in this world that thinks the bottle is rare and collectible.
I love ebay !!


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Red Label 100 proof | 1979 | Worldwide 
Tony i think you have reason, red label will become very collectible bottles, due to the fact that these bottles are discontinued by Absolut.

cotsios91 wrote:


Tony when you are saying ''discontinued'' you mean that absolut stop producing this vodka and now only produse the 100 black? i think it will never been rare because there were millions around the world all these years. in 15-20 years i think that they will be a little bit rare but in short years i don't think so. i still can find hundreds of boxes with that vodka. especially the 750ml and 1000ml. i think there is also 700ml but i have to check it first. i will check it and let you know.


Sorry Cotsios but red label doesn't exist in 700ml. I'm sure i have look for it for more than 6 years....
I contact Absolut and they answer me that this bottle doesn't exist, so if you find one: IT'S A FAKE!!!!


_________________
Visit poster’s website Skype
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Red Label 100 proof | 1979 | Worldwide 
Regis ... if the Red label does not exist in 700ml , that would mean that I have the whole Red label collection ?
Or does it exist in 500ml ?
I hope that it is only the 3 bottles.


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Red Label 100 proof | 1979 | Worldwide 
Red label exist in 500ml. So you still have 1 more bottle to go. Smile

Reply with quote
Post Absolut Red Label 100 proof | 1979 | Worldwide 
hongchiat wrote:
Red label exist in 500ml. So you still have 1 more bottle to go. Smile


Of course .... with Absolut , there's always more bottles that I'm missing.


_________________
WORLDS LARGEST ABSOLUT TRADING LIST & MORE THAN 600 +++ PERFECT POSITIVE FORUM FEEDBACKS.
TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE.
Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut Red Label 100 proof | 1979 | Worldwide 
the 500ml is easy to get in germany let me know if you need it 


_________________
ICQ
Post Absolut Red Label 100 proof | 1979 | Worldwide 


Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 1 of 17
Goto page: 1, 2, 315, 16, 17  >
  


Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation