Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page: <  1, 2
Mr Absolut - GUNNAR BROMAN
Post Mr Absolut - GUNNAR BROMAN 
As Mr. Broman mentioned, the first prototype bottle was made at Saint Gobain glassworks (with the help of a French perfumery, St. Gobain of Brittany) outside of Paris.  It was then brought back to Sweden, where they started producing them.

Visit poster’s website
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
As Mr. Broman mentioned, the first prototype bottle was made at Saint Gobain glassworks (with the help of a French perfumery, St. Gobain of Brittany) outside of Paris.  It was then brought back to Sweden, where they started producing them.

Thanks for posting that article Jesper. Okay

mr broman was such a nice man Wink and i think he really appreciated the attention we gave him  Okay

his storys where so cool, i mean it was like listenind to your grandpa, telling you storys from back in the days. but this "grandpa" told storys from absolut, which where a real pleausre to hear  Cool

\\ 18 positive feedbacks

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page: <  1, 2

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation