Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 3 of 4
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >
[H]_FaboY =]'s Wanted & Trading List
Post [H]_FaboY =]'s Wanted & Trading List 
[H]_FaboY =] wrote:
up

))green2))smiley
The bottles are without tax stamps?

AIM
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Pprofilk@aol.com wrote:
[H]_FaboY =] wrote:
up

))green2))smiley

The bottles are without tax stamps?

bottles without tax stamps are from Duty Free... that's the only difference

MSN
@ [H]_FaboY = Check your PM please Okay

sorry by the late regis  Embarassed

cheers!

Okay No problem!

wanted/trade list updated Okay

Almost all my Absolut Rio are gonne...and i getting hard to find it here in São Paulo. Neutral

cheers!

guys, i'll not sell/trade more Rio bottles.

I've sold more than 100 (i can prove it) Rio bottles worldwide at almost my cost price. Just to help the maximum of collectors i could.
But now some guys recived some bottles broken (5 in total), they (no all guys) want to make me a bad guy/seller/collector.

I'm not angry with anyone and nothing more. Okay

I just want to stop selling the bottles, and help others guys make money with me. Is just not fair  Rolling Eyes

So now, i'm gonna try to recive the 50.00usd insurance of the post office and try to send more new bottles. But is very hard to get it from Correios (Brazilian post office). I'm doing the best i can to resolve 100% of the problem.

I have some deals (trades for other bottles) of Rio on my list. I will keep my word and complete all trades. So, don't worry guys Okay

I hope all understand me.

Realy thanks/sorry!

Thanks a lot for helping me Fabricio  Okay

As i told you i got all the bottles in perfect condition. It was a very nice spirit from you to help so many collectors out there with very fair prices. I know it costs a lot of time and work to pack mre than 100 bottles and ship them out !
I think you know yourselfe your packaging wasn't the best in some cases but now you try to resolve the problem and this is a very fair reaction from you. Maybe you saw the disscussion on Facebook. I told the guys to stop talking bad about you as it is realy not fair.
I hope i can help you in the future like you helped me this time and maybe you will some collectors agian if there is a new brazil limited Edition in a few years  Mr. Green

[H]_FaboY =] wrote:

So now, i'm gonna try to recive the 50.00usd insurance of the post office and try to send more new bottles. But is very hard to get it from Correios (Brazilian post office). I'm doing the best i can to resolve 100% of the problem.

be very patient, once I had a problem and used the insurance. It took almost 6 months until I get my money but they paid me...

MSN
Ninnghizhidda wrote:
[H]_FaboY =] wrote:

be very patient, once I had a problem and used the insurance. It took almost 6 months until I get my money but they paid me...

sound good!
i'm gonna buy 1 more box of Rio (i guess gona be the 11 one) and send again to then.

Simon wrote:
Thanks a lot for helping me Fabricio  Okay

As i told you i got all the bottles in perfect condition. It was a very nice spirit from you to help so many collectors out there with very fair prices. I know it costs a lot of time and work to pack mre than 100 bottles and ship them out !
I think you know yourselfe your packaging wasn't the best in some cases but now you try to resolve the problem and this is a very fair reaction from you. Maybe you saw the disscussion on Facebook. I told the guys to stop talking bad about you as it is realy not fair.
I hope i can help you in the future like you helped me this time and maybe you will some collectors agian if there is a new brazil limited Edition in a few years  Mr. Green

realy thanks for your words Simon! Okay

Thanks TOP10COLLECTIBLES for the trade!

))green2))smiley

More Rio bottles available!

))green2))smiley

Hi

I'm new to the forum world and have just introduced myself on the appropriate thread Smile Forgive me if it is the 'done thing' to PM. I thought I'd do this but if you'd prefer a PM, let me know!

I would really like a bottle of Rio and am able to get some London 700ml, possibly some limited edition London glasses too.

Hello! Do you still need the Grapevine and Orient Apple 50ml? I have a lot so let me know!

up @ 04/03/2013  Wink

need help w/:

Moskow
Blank V3
Denim

cheers!

Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation