Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 3 of 3
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3
Tradera.com - Sweden - Registering User
Post Tradera.com - Sweden - Registering User 
hi jesper, let´s chill, i´m just teasing you.

i´m here to learn with collectors like, not to "race" in auctions against them.

i´ll never have a collection like yours, this is not my purpose. I like to collect bottles, cases and second skins only. You collect everything from absolut, it´s totally different.

i hope I never have to enter in a auction against you, of course it will cost a lot and, is a fact, the trully winner will be the seller, not one of us.

about the perfection tin auction, forget about that, i don´t discuss "IF" , I discuss real matters (concrete), trust me.

As I say to my good friends (joking of course) "If my mother had a dick, i had two fathers" lol Mr. Green

about savings, all I can say is, it rains a lot here, i´m always prepared. Okay

take care

Leo

Wanted | Trade | My Collection
Visit poster’s website Skype MSN
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

AbsoLeo wrote:
hi jesper, let´s chill, i´m just teasing you.

i´m here to learn with collectors like, not to "race" in auctions against them.

i´ll never have a collection like yours, this is not my purpose. I like to collect bottles, cases and second skins only. You collect everything from absolut, it´s totally different.

i hope I never have to enter in a auction against you, of course it will cost a lot and, is a fact, the trully winner will be the seller, not one of us.

about the perfection tin auction, forget about that, i don´t discuss "IF" , I discuss real matters (concrete), trust me.

As I say to my good friends (joking of course) "If my mother had a dick, i had two fathers" lol Mr. Green

about savings, all I can say is, it rains a lot here, i´m always prepared. Okay

take care

Leo

Leo, you can set up a Tradera account yourself. There is the form in english to fill up, so there is not much problem there. I guess the biggest help would be to understand the auctions, and still, there's always 'google translate' that can help a lot. It isn't perfect, but you can get the idea. 
Okay

Visit poster’s website Skype AIM MSN
leo splash,

i did the registration, i translate the page with google, i confirmed all the datas they wanted, but i received THREE times an e-mail telling me that they can´t register cause of the adress validation.

i tried to set up, it was not a language problem, it´s a adress problem.

cheers

leo

AbsoLeo wrote:

leo splash,

i did the registration, i translate the page with google, i confirmed all the datas they wanted, but i received THREE times an e-mail telling me that they can´t register cause of the adress validation.

i tried to set up, it was not a language problem, it´s a adress problem.

cheers

leo
Rolling Eyes I did not know this. I never tried to register myself, but I saw it had a registration page in English.
Sorry to hear it, seems like you will need someone's help after all. Okay

Visit poster’s website Skype AIM MSN
i´ve already bought (by other ways) what I wanted from tradera. i wont spend my time trying to register on a site that is not made for foreign buyers. It isn´t necessary.

Hi Leo,

I tried to regiter yesterday and got the same letter from Tradera as yours... Sad So you want to give it up?

sad...

i give up  registering on tradera.. i tried many ways to do that even sending a mail to tradera and ebay but they didnt respond.

when itens appears on tradera, i´ll ask from our friend Alex (Swede) to help. he is 1000%, a good friend!

PM him if u want something of tradera, i´m sure he will help you.

Cheers

Leo

If you guys need any help i can help you! Send me a pm! I have a tradera account and have been doing buisness there for a long time

Positive feedback #5

Take a look at my WANTED LIST!
RizlaXX wrote:

If you guys need any help i can help you! Send me a pm! I have a tradera account and have been doing buisness there for a long time
Okay Nice spirit!

I can also help with the Trader account. I have been active for more than 6 years and received over 250 postive feedback. 

mikael1984 wrote:
I can also help with the Trader account. I have been active for more than 6 years and received over 250 postive feedback. 
Okay Cool!

Hello ....I need help on Tradera , I have been trying to register for some days now but i was not getting any confirmation message in my email...

Please HELP ME OUT 

Reply to topic Page 3 of 3
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation