Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Absolutalan's Wanted & Trading List
Post Absolutalan's Wanted & Trading List 
I have one French Chrome 4 available. Taking offers...This is a FACTORY SEALED but empty bottle. I know collectors have varying opinions on full sealed/empty sealed, but its important to note. While super rare altogether, this French sealed empty by factory is FAR rarer than the full ones available to purchase at stores. Only a handfull (my sourse says about 10) sets of the empty sealed were made as gifts to VIP/executives within the brand, where as hundreds of not thousands of the full ones were produced

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

I'd say that this particular bottle is equally valuable (not more nor less) than the "regular" 4th Chrome bottles that come full... the original seal and the bottle's surface condition, after all, are the key factors here (besides, you can't tell whether it's empty or not just by looking at it).  Good luck guys, don't miss your chance to add this highly collectible edition to your growing collection.  Cheers!  

I think that even though it might be more rare in the sense that fewer sealed empty were produced than full , collectors always prefer full/sealed compared to empty/sealed.
But  , having said that -its still a rare and valuable bottle.

tonycor wrote:
My guess only ...  

I think that even though it might be more rare in the sense that fewer sealed empty were produced than full , collectors always prefer full/sealed compared to empty/sealed.
But  , having said that -its still a rare and valuable bottle.

That would be my guess too, but I just wanted to get confirmation to be sure  Cool

Mine is : 3 500870 037399

@ Tortsch : Mine have no code on the cap plastic seal Rolling Eyes

@ kOaLa : Tortsch is talking about the code on the cap plastic seal right Rolling Eyes

Vintage wrote:

@ kOaLa : Tortsch is talking about the code on the cap plastic seal right Rolling Eyes

On the cap? There is none at all. Never was.

@ kOaLa : Great, so yours is the same as mine ))green2))smiley

Vintage wrote:

@ kOaLa : Great, so yours is the same as mine ))green2))smiley
Of course. We are bros.

Vintage wrote:

++1+1+1+1++

Post Archi-Coulture 
you got a pm

MSN
Nice  Okay

COME ON PLEASE. You don't EVEN CARE about buyers. You offered me a Xuly and did not reply for more than 3 weeks. This is a very BAD ATTITUDE!

Evil or Very Mad I would even buy both from you if you replied to me at least ONCE!!!!!

BAD SELLER!!!!!!!!!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation