Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 4
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4  >
Absolut city bottles - your wish for future releases
Author Message
Reply with quote
Post Absolut city bottles - your wish for future releases 
I want to see, and I think it will be someday, a San Diego bottle because it where in that city it all started with sowing the first seed of Absolut in the US market.

Quote Gunnar Broman: "That's when their sales started going out to bars and order an Absolut and tonic. What, did you not have Absolut vodka? they said and left. A few days later someone called and wanted to buy. In this simple way, it took off."

As a Swede I hope to see, but probably it want happen, a Absolut Stockholm or Absolut Åhus, that's my dream bottles.


_________________
////////////////////////////
My Absolut collection
////////////////////////////
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?


Reply with quote
Post Absolut city bottles - your wish for future releases 
Borg wrote:
I want to see, and I think it will be someday, a San Diego bottle because it where in that city it all started with sowing the first seed of Absolut in the US market.

Quote Gunnar Broman: "That's when their sales started going out to bars and order an Absolut and tonic. What, did you not have Absolut vodka? they said and left. A few days later someone called and wanted to buy. In this simple way, it took off."

As a Swede I hope to see, but probably it want happen, a Absolut Stockholm or Absolut Åhus, that's my dream bottles.



I would like to see NEW YORK (not a Brooklyn one  Evil or Very Mad  ) and Miami and also Absolut Ahus would be nice  Okay


_________________
My trade+wanted list

Absolut Vodka Collectors



★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Reply with quote
Post Absolut city bottles - your wish for future releases 
ABSOLUT CORSICA, with chestnuts flavor (we have LOT of chestnuts in Corsica)  Mr. Green


_________________
Visit poster’s website Skype
Reply with quote
Post Absolut city bottles - your wish for future releases 
Absolut Milan, just like the ad!  ))green2))smiley


_________________
In an Absolut World, collecting would always be fun...
My wanted & trade list
Visit poster’s website Skype
Reply with quote
Post Absolut city bottles - your wish for future releases 
I think we should stick with the U.S. cities...

I would take San Francisco rock


_________________
*********************************My Wanted list!*********************************

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Positive Feedback: 13 (100%)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Reply with quote
Post Absolut city bottles - your wish for future releases 
I think there should be a European city limited edition as well. What do you guys think. Maybe a 50ml special edition Mr. Green


_________________
*********************************My Wanted list!*********************************

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Positive Feedback: 13 (100%)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Reply with quote
Post Absolut city bottles - your wish for future releases 
Absolut Paris or Absolut Barcelona could be nice Smile

And Absolut Rouen but not possible Very Happy


_________________
I'm looking for Absolut c'n'c and german Chromes!

Positive feedback: #14
Reply with quote
Post Absolut city bottles - your wish for future releases 
Yes Al' Absolut Paris could be very nice! 


_________________
Visit poster’s website Skype
Reply with quote
Post Absolut city bottles - your wish for future releases 
Absolut Liverpool...because its right next to me Smile


_________________
Wanted and Trade List
30 positives Smile
Looking for: 2014 is going to be the year of Tack or Tune V1
Reply with quote
Post Absolut city bottles - your wish for future releases 
seb08 wrote:

I think we should stick with the U.S. cities...

I would take San Francisco rock
It'll happen... just wait and see.  Hopefully it'll launch before our Berlin event (if so, I'll bring samples).


_________________

Visit poster’s website
Reply with quote
Post Absolut city bottles - your wish for future releases 
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
seb08 wrote:
I think we should stick with the U.S. cities...

I would take San Francisco rock

It'll happen... just wait and see.  Hopefully it'll launch before our Berlin event (if so, I'll bring samples).

yeah - i hope so! So we can drink some of them Mr. Green


_________________
TEAM ABSOLUT - DRIVING FOR DRINKS...
Reply with quote
Post Absolut city bottles - your wish for future releases 
i think they should do one bottle each country.............


Absolut istanbul Okay Okay Okay Okay


_________________
keep da funk alive
Reply with quote
Post Absolut city bottles - your wish for future releases 
celik81 wrote:
i think they should do one bottle each country.............


Absolut istanbul Okay Okay Okay Okay


thats alot of bottles... Shocked


_________________
In an Absolut World, collecting would always be fun...
My wanted & trade list
Visit poster’s website Skype
Reply with quote
Post Absolut city bottles - your wish for future releases 
Absolut Las Vegas!

Reply with quote
Post Absolut city bottles - your wish for future releases 
Absolut Worcester MA, Premium Vokda infused with gun powder, cocaine and rusty nails.


_________________
Positive feedback: Countless of them. That's because I literally didn't count them.
Negative feedback: 0

My trade list
Post Absolut city bottles - your wish for future releases 


Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 1 of 4
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4  >
  


Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation