Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 2 of 4
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >
Absolut city bottles - your wish for future releases
Post Absolut city bottles - your wish for future releases 
It's not a city, but my biggest wish fo future bottle is an Absolut Regis, for each members   Okay

Positive feedback: #14
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Al' wrote:
It's not a city, but my biggest wish fo future bottle is an Absolut Regis, for each members   Okay

ABSOLUT COLLECTOR

Okay the dream of each collectors...

ToRbA wrote:
Al' wrote:

ABSOLUT COLLECTOR

You're right Okay

Positive feedback: #14
I really think some swedish cities would be included! A blue,white striped bottle! Absolut Gothenburg  Razz

Positive feedback #5

Take a look at my WANTED LIST!
Absolut Zürich

it's time that there is a special edition in Switzerland Wink

Absolut RIO! probabily on 2014 world cup we will have...

cheers!

Miami bottle coming soon, but one US bottle I would like to see is a San Diego bottle, it was in that city it all began with the Absolut in US.

Cross my fingers... Smile

RizlaXX wrote:
I really think some swedish cities would be included! A blue,white striped bottle! Absolut Gothenburg  Razz

My hometown so I vote for it too Mr. Green

Borg wrote:
Miami bottle coming soon, but one US bottle I would like to see is a San Diego bottle, it was in that city it all began with the Absolut in US.

Its very unlikely to see a San Diego bottle anytime soon.   I seriously doubt that they Pernod would have 3 California city bottles in this series with so many other choices.
My opinion only ...

I think the City Editions should "stay" in the U.S. but maybe it'd be a fair game to bring a few of them as tasting/collecting editions to a least the big DFS of each country so everybody can have the chance to buy it for almost the same price.

As for the City, I hope we soon see: ABSOLUT PHILADELPHIA as being the first capital of the U.S. Okay

steveedge wrote:
I think the City Editions should "stay" in the U.S. but maybe it'd be a fair game to bring a few of them as tasting/collecting editions to a least the big DFS of each country so everybody can have the chance to buy it for almost the same price.
As for the City, I hope we soon see: ABSOLUT PHILADELPHIA as being the first capital of the U.S. Okay

I think its just a matter of time until we see cities like Philadelphia , Las Vegas , Dallas ,Chicago , etc etc

id love to see milwaukee so i can go to a cool absolut party like the big guys maybe! id go down to chicago for one to if possible. 

Borg wrote:

Absolut Vodka's debut took place at the liquor trade convention in the Fairmont Hotel, New Orleans, in the spring of 1979.

The first order of Absolut Vodka was made by Carillon Importers for 700 cases. The consignment was filled at the Åhus distillery on April 17, 1979 and was delivered to a wholesaler in Boston two months later, where it went on sale for the first time in the United States.

New York was next, followed by Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco and eventually the rest of the country.

Where does San Diego fit in?! Rolling Eyes   Are you talking about when they were out promoting the product? I wouldn't classify that as where it all began.

steveedge wrote:

Well, that ship sailed when Absolut Vancouver came out... just wait and see, I think Absolut Rio is likely the next city edition outside the U.S. Mr. Green

Visit poster’s website
I'd quite like an Italian city edition... Milan being my preference  Okay

Reply to topic Page 2 of 4
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation