Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 3 of 4
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >
Absolut city bottles - your wish for future releases
Post Absolut city bottles - your wish for future releases 
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
Borg wrote:
Miami bottle coming soon, but one US bottle I would like to see is a San Diego bottle, it was in that city it all began with the Absolut in US.

Cross my fingers... Smile

Where does San Diego fit in?! Rolling Eyes   Are you talking about when they were out promoting the product? I wouldn't classify that as where it all began.

Yes, thats' what I'm talking about. With that promotion the seeds were sown...

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ericy321 wrote:
id love to see milwaukee so i can go to a cool absolut party like the big guys maybe! id go down to chicago for one to if possible. 
That would be awesome Eric, I dont think we will be around long enough to ever see this happen though by the time they run out of cities to get down to Milwaukee we will be long gone.  lol

I think Tony is right....Las Vegas, Philly, Dallas, Chicago (I would love to be at that party if it happens)
Probably even D.C.
long shots: Seattle (reuse the watkins coffee flavor), Honolulu, Phoenix???

Borg wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
Borg wrote:
Miami bottle coming soon, but one US bottle I would like to see is a San Diego bottle, it was in that city it all began with the Absolut in US.

Where does San Diego fit in?! Rolling Eyes   Are you talking about when they were out promoting the product? I wouldn't classify that as where it all began.

Sure, but I wouldn't classify early market research as where it all began... like I mentioned, Absolut Vodka's debut was at the liquor trade convention in New Orleans, with the first sale going to Boston two months later. Otherwise, how far back do you go... when Broman arrived with his plastic mock-ups in New York?! I'd say, the official start took place on April 17, 1979 when the first order was consigned.

Visit poster’s website
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
Borg wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
Borg wrote:

Sure, but I wouldn't classify early market research as where it all began... like I mentioned, Absolut Vodka's debut was at the liquor trade convention in New Orleans, with the first sale going to Boston two months later. Otherwise, how far back do you go... when Broman arrived with his plastic mock-ups in New York?! I'd say, the official start took place on April 17, 1979 when the first order was consigned.
The debut of Absolut in New Orleans in 1979 and the release of New Orleans as the 1st city bottle is a coincidence.

New Orleans was the 1st city bottle because New Orleans was devastated by Hurricane Katrina and this bottle was a way to help raise money.
100% of the proceeds went directly to rebuilding the Gulf.  This is the only city bottle that donated 100% of its proceeds. 

Absolut Las Vegas...... Cool

T-Man101 wrote:

Absolut Las Vegas...... Cool
Early preview Laughing

Visit poster’s website
It´s easy .....

Absolut Åhus .

for me the most interesting thing besides the cities is the flavour..more cities=more flavours. i´m very excited what we´ll get in the future,but i would also like to see a european city bottle in the future

Found on Tumblr. Homemade, not an actual bottle Mr. Green

Positivie feedback : 52
Visit poster’s website
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:

Well, that ship sailed when Absolut Vancouver came out... just wait and see, I think Absolut Rio is likely the next city edition outside the U.S. Mr. Green

This was a pure speculation, of course Wink

deelux wrote:
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
Well, that ship sailed when Absolut Vancouver came out... just wait and see, I think Absolut Rio is likely the next city edition outside the U.S. Mr. Green

This was a pure speculation, of course Wink

rubchin Laughing

Visit poster’s website
Absolut Surte

But something that would be cool would be if Absolut make a reelease of a serie callled lyrics or whatever there they celebrate songwriters like Springsteen and so on.. Wouldn it be great to have ABSOLUT RIVER on the shelf with som frases of the songs on the bottle.. I wonder what the DYLAN bottle would look like then?

Guys Absolut Zürich  Mr. Green

An absolut bottle with cheese or cow motives, hehhehe may a combination of printings and 2nd skin in Milka cow motives. hehehe

That would be cool. Okay

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted bottles & skins:
Absolut blue Glasblasarnas

Wanted Tag's:

bling bling Colombia

Positive feedbacks: 32
ABSOLUT Moscow (Moskva) will be nice, I think... Okay
"I want to believe..."

polarvids wrote:

Absolut Zürich

it's time that there is a special edition in Switzerland Wink

totally agree David Mr. Green

I would love to see an Absolut NY, Madrid, Paris, Milan or Roma, Berlin, Ahus, etc. etc.

We all need soon more and more space for all these bottles.

Regis, do you startet to bill a 3th and 4th Shelve for your bottles? Mr. Green

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted bottles & skins:
Absolut blue Glasblasarnas

Wanted Tag's:

bling bling Colombia

Positive feedbacks: 32

Reply to topic Page 3 of 4
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation