Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 4 of 4
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4
Absolut city bottles - your wish for future releases
Post Absolut city bottles - your wish for future releases 
Now i don't build shelves anymore, too expensive...
Billy shelves from Ikea are really cool Okay

2bcorti - Admin wrote:

Now i don't build shelves anymore, too expensive...
Billy shelves from Ikea are really cool Okay

Mr. Green    But never so exclusive like the ones you build Okay

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted bottles & skins:
Absolut blue Glasblasarnas

Wanted Tag's:

bling bling Colombia

Positive feedbacks: 32
Following members like this message:
2bcorti - Admin (12/03/12)
Sure Mr. Green but:

5 x cheaper
100 x less time!!

Hello There,

Please could anyone tell me when Absolut Istanbul is released, or even if there is a release date yet? I ask because I have to go there on business & would love to time my trip perfectly if possible!

Many Thanks for any assistance you could give me.  Okay  

nickgoodie wrote:
Hello There,

Please could anyone tell me when Absolut Istanbul is released, or even if there is a release date yet? I ask because I have to go there on business & would love to time my trip perfectly if possible!

Many Thanks for any assistance you could give me.  Okay  

If im not mistaken, first week of April  Okay

Absolut Chicago, with cinnamon and green apple! Or Absolut Åhus as a secret relaunch with the Gustafson taste??

Are the flavors confirmed? It sounds very much like Christmas Smile

I wish to get Absolut "Argentina" ,my dream is to have any "limited" edition from my country , i think 1 Liter bottle is a good one  but 750 Ml is better , anyway..  it`s only a dream for the moment Laughing

MSN
mikael1984 wrote:

Are the flavors confirmed? It sounds very much like Christmas Smile
No not that I know, just a wish... The probably won´t produce a taste so similar to Orient apple anyway. 

Absolut Hamburg!! Mr. Green

I'd like Absolut Australia, Paris or Las Vegas. Smile

Skype Yahoo Messenger
NEW YORK, FEB. 7, 2013 — /PRNewswire/ -- ABSOLUT VODKA, one of the most creative brands on the planet, is teaming up with the online design community Threadless, who will host a challenge to create artwork that will be featured on the next limited edition bottle in their city-inspired series.  Building on the previous "city" editions (New Orleans, Los Angeles, Boston, Brooklyn, San Francisco, and Miami), the next design will be the first one sourced from a community of artists in the brand's storied history.  In addition to their design being printed on the new bottle, the winning artist will also receive $10,000 and a trip to the ABSOLUT Chicago launch party.
(Logo:http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130111/NY40934LOGO )
"ABSOLUT has a long history of collaborations dating back to Andy Warhol and Herb Ritts, and this latest creative partnership invites the next generation of ABSOLUT VODKA consumers to put their stamp on the brand by creating the design that will appear on the bottle," said Maxime Kouchnir, Vice President, Vodkas at Pernod Ricard. 
With more than 2.1 million community members, Threadless is a pioneer in trend-setting designs on t-shirts, fashion items and home goods. On average, Threadless receives 350 art submissions each day, making it a perfect partner to create the next iconic bottle design for ABSOLUT VODKA.
"This partnership provides artists on Threadless with the opportunity to design on a brand new canvas, which is something we try to continually bring our community.  Also, since Threadless was founded and is still located here in Chicago, we feel a very strong connection and a lot of pride participating in this series," said Jake Nickell, Threadless founder and Chief Community Officer.
Starting Thursday, February 7, artists 25 years of age and older will have three weeks to submit their designs on Threadless. The public can help pick the finalists, and voting on designs will be open from February 7 – March 7.
A jury of Threadless and ABSOLUT executives will select the winning design from the finalists, announcing the new bottle design at the bottle launch in the fall. To submit and vote on designs, consumers should visit Threadless.com/Absolut.
Details on the proposed flavor to be associated with the new bottle design will be revealed in late 2013. 

Read more here: http://www.heraldonline.com/2013/02/07/4602550/absolut-vodka-threadless-cha…

Absolut Vodka Collectors

★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Cant believe it hasnt already been said - Absolut Sydney!!!

I would like to see something from the Southwest U.S. ....  maybe something from the State of Texas. I think Houston would be a good choice for a new city bottle.

anyone heard of Absolut Moscow ?

http://cargocollective.com/sashamelnik/Absolut-Moscow

Reply to topic Page 4 of 4
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation