Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page: <  1, 2
Collecting Absolut - Where is the limit?
Post Collecting Absolut - Where is the limit? 
First of all @ Argenlut great idea for a topic!

Where is the limit?

Well everyone should set their own... now as obvious as that sounds some may feel obliged to get every edition in every size and variation... to have a more complete collection... who knows... The whole fun about this hobby is that you have to look, find, research, sure its time consuming but how boring would it be to just be able to buy everything?

Personally i've set myself some boundaries... Core bottles in 1L and 50ml, Limited edition bottles in 700ml where possible and second skins in 700ml... i did consider size variations of skins, then opted against it first of all because of the space... Im sure im not the only one that prefers everything on display? and the of course because of money... In terms of variations i agree, our Swedish friends should come up with something new, original and unique... (as opposed to re releasing past editions) Which essentially is what made them get to where they are now!

Slowing the release pattern down i wouldnt have a problem with... Wink

By the way, what makes you all so convinced there will be more Wallpapers in the new year? Rolling Eyes

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

ABSOLUTonio wrote:

First of all @ Argenlut great idea for a topic!

Where is the limit?

Well everyone should set their own... now as obvious as that sounds some may feel obliged to get every edition in every size and variation... to have a more complete collection... who knows... The whole fun about this hobby is that you have to look, find, research, sure its time consuming but how boring would it be to just be able to buy everything?

Personally i've set myself some boundaries... Core bottles in 1L and 50ml, Limited edition bottles in 700ml where possible and second skins in 700ml... i did consider size variations of skins, then opted against it first of all because of the space... Im sure im not the only one that prefers everything on display? and the of course because of money... In terms of variations i agree, our Swedish friends should come up with something new, original and unique... (as opposed to re releasing past editions) Which essentially is what made them get to where they are now!

Slowing the release pattern down i wouldnt have a problem with... Wink

By the way, what makes you all so convinced there will be more Wallpapers in the new year? Rolling Eyes

edit: i also collect bar items and books Mr. Green

Here's my limit... for this month Laughing

Visit poster’s website
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I want your limit!

Positive feedback: #14
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:

Here's my limit... for this month Laughing

really impresive , you must be thirsty Smile

I would like to live in the USA.
The City Bottles are so cheap there. Would drink them everyday . yummy Smile

I only collect bottles. I don't waste my energy on skins,necktags or promostuff. 

Like a lot of you already has written, it is impossible to get hold of everything in all sizes and all caps..

Since I joined this forum I have bought 7 bottles to ad to my collection, they are all somewhere in the world on it's way to my safe home Wink

If I buy a Level in 1 L i don't bother to get it in 700 ml as well if I dont find one very cheap..

Keep it up guys!!

Positive feedback #5

Take a look at my WANTED LIST!
Congratulations Argenlut for this Topic Okay

Mostly you guys already said. Unfortunatelly it's not possible to get every beautifull piece Mr. Green

But I also agree, that Absolut pump to mutch realeases in short time out. As a collector I wanna have every possible limited edition.
I don't care about different caps. I collect only the NC versions if there are both.

7L I only have the blue one, and thats ok for me cause they are to big an need to mutch space. I already have space problems with the little bottles Mr. Green

I also first thought it's not necessary to collect the silver Masquerades or the french rocks, finally changes only the sticker. But you know how it is guys.
It's starting slowly and then becomes an obsession hehehee. Collecting absolut makes really addictive but the nice thing beside to collect lots and lots of Absolut bottles and stuff,
It's to search for all this things and the feelings when you buy something really expensive and wait until you get it and hope everything goes good. Or when you get the parcel at home and you can put off the wraping.
Or of course to meet all of you around the globe and have some good time together in this amazig forum. I meet lot's of really cool guys here on this forum.
With mostly of you I would go out for some drinks ))drunk))smiley)) .

I also always said, one day I have to visit Jesper and check it out your collection in real Mr. Green I hope I can do it one day and you Jesper have a nice Museum to visit. hehehe
Finally it's like Anto said, everyone have his own limit. Cause the money finishes and then you have to Stop, Twisted Evil
I wouldn't sell my collection except I need the money urgently for some special reasons. I hope this day never comes Okay .

Finally I hope Absolut slow a little bit down with new releases and we can still collect some really nice pieces around the world.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Wanted bottles & skins:
Absolut blue Glasblasarnas

Wanted Tag's:

bling bling Colombia

Positive feedbacks: 32
Following members like this message:
2bcorti - Admin (11/03/12)
AbSoLuT-ChRiS wrote:
Congratulations Argenlut for this Topic Okay

Mostly you guys already said. Unfortunatelly it's not possible to get every beautifull piece Mr. Green

But I also agree, that Absolut pump to mutch realeases in short time out. As a collector I wanna have every possible limited edition.
I don't care about different caps. I collect only the NC versions if there are both.

7L I only have the blue one, and thats ok for me cause they are to big an need to mutch space. I already have space problems with the little bottles Mr. Green

I also first thought it's not necessary to collect the silver Masquerades or the french rocks, finally changes only the sticker. But you know how it is guys.
It's starting slowly and then becomes an obsession hehehee. Collecting absolut makes really addictive but the nice thing beside to collect lots and lots of Absolut bottles and stuff,
It's to search for all this things and the feelings when you buy something really expensive and wait until you get it and hope everything goes good. Or when you get the parcel at home and you can put off the wraping.
Or of course to meet all of you around the globe and have some good time together in this amazig forum. I meet lot's of really cool guys here on this forum.
With mostly of you I would go out for some drinks ))drunk))smiley)) .

I also always said, one day I have to visit Jesper and check it out your collection in real Mr. Green I hope I can do it one day and you Jesper have a nice Museum to visit. hehehe
Finally it's like Anto said, everyone have his own limit. Cause the money finishes and then you have to Stop, Twisted Evil
I wouldn't sell my collection except I need the money urgently for some special reasons. I hope this day never comes Okay .

Finally I hope Absolut slow a little bit down with new releases and we can still collect some really nice pieces around the world.

My bar is always open Okay

Visit poster’s website

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page: <  1, 2

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation