Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 22 of 22
Goto page: <  1, 2, 320, 21, 22
Absolut Wild Tea | 2010 | Worldwide
Post Absolut Wild Tea | 2010 | Worldwide 
can anybody tell me where to buy a 700ml bottle Wild Tea in London ? Traveling i´m going to travel there in a month and want to buy the bottle ina store 

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Emu05 wrote:
can anybody tell me where to buy a 700ml bottle Wild Tea in London ? Traveling i´m going to travel there in a month and want to buy the bottle ina store 

Harvey Nichols and it cost 27.99£

Absolut Vodka Collectors

★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Shocked finally I know somewhere else in Europe there are more expensive vodka than China.

Visit poster’s website MSN
dynatop wrote:
Shocked finally I know somewhere else in Europe there are more expensive vodka than China.

I'm just thankful that its only a couple of the 'higher end' shops that charge this price, you can pick up almost any other flavour for about half of that at most times when they are on offer somewhere! Okay

★★★ 117 Positive Feedbacks! ★★★
Skype MSN
J4man! wrote:
I'm just thankful that its only a couple of the 'higher end' shops that charge this price, you can pick up almost any other flavour for about half of that at most times when they are on offer somewhere!  Okay

But where in the UK? I can't find any of the newer flavours (Berri, Grapevine, Cherrykran etc) anywhere except online!

QtStuff_77 wrote:
J4man! wrote:
I'm just thankful that its only a couple of the 'higher end' shops that charge this price, you can pick up almost any other flavour for about half of that at most times when they are on offer somewhere!  Okay

But where in the UK? I can't find any of the newer flavours (Berri, Grapevine, Cherrykran etc) anywhere except online!

Of the 'newer' flavours you can get Berri & Orient Apple at Selfridges and Wild Tea at Harvey Nics but they're not cheap!

As far as I know Grapevine, Cherry Kran & Hibiskus aren't available in the shops here yet...

★★★ 117 Positive Feedbacks! ★★★
Skype MSN
Selfridges do Berri? I never knew that. I can only see Orient Apple online.

Visit poster’s website

Reply to topic Page 22 of 22
Goto page: <  1, 2, 320, 21, 22

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation