Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 17
Goto page: 1, 2, 315, 16, 17  >
Absolut Zeng Fanzhi for Joyce | 2010 | Hongkong | 700 copies
Post Absolut Zeng Fanzhi for Joyce | 2010 | Hongkong | 700 copies 
This is a post from member Trymonlam and is being placed here at the top of the thread because it is an excellent summary of this bottle:

"Now that multiple sources has confirmed the fact that the bottles are sold out in the HK retail outlets, I do feel that it's proper to sum this thread up. Mods, do feel free to put this chunk of writing in the first post in this thread, as newcomers can access the information easily.The bottles is released in 2010 in celebration of Joyce Boutique's 40th anniversary. 700 copies were commissioned, featuring one of the artwork of the much revered Chinese modern art master. Mr Fanzhi Zeng. The bottle is a 750ml flavorless Absolut Vodka, featuring a plastic wrap up to the neck of the bottle, depicting Mr. Zeng's painting. Underneath the wrap, the bottle is devoit of the classic blue label, while preserving the original LO smith emblem. The bottle has no bar code, either underneath or on top on the plastic wrap. The official release date of the bottle is December 4th, 2010, Saturday. 3 retail outlets were used to launch this bottle. Joyce Boutique in Admiralty, Hong Kong, Joyce Boutique in Central Hong Kong, and the Joyce Boutique in Tsim Sa Tsui, Kowloon. Among the 3 outlets, The Admiralty branch is the premier launch location for this bottle, featuring a Absolut themed bar, complete with bartenders serving drinks. While the official numbers of the bottles kept on each location can not be disclosed, The admiralty branch has roughly 200 bottles in stock, while the rest of the 2 branches has a significantly lower bottle count. The bottle is sold out in the first 3 days of its launch.Speculation: While 700 is the total production number, the actual number for retail release can be much lower. We here in Hong Kong suspect that roughly about 100 bottles has gone out to the media as well as influential figures in the local fashion world. About 30-50 bottles should have gone to the designer himself(This is the way how things are done here), about 50 more should be preserved for demostrations in other Joyce outlets across asia, these bottles are unlikely to be sold. About 10 or so will be consumed on premise with the bartender's demo. Another 50-100 should go to the employees of Joyce, then lastly about 50-100 for the VIPs of the store. that means there was 300-400 bottles left for HK retail. Having been around the Hong Kong Fashion scene in the past few years and worked with some of the HK boutiques in the past, I do believe this figure seem to be near accurate. The total retail number seemed to be coherent with the stock numbers of each outlet, with its major outlet having about 200 bottles, then each of the other 2 having about some where between 50-100 bottles.Lastly, there's very minor chance that this bottle could have a small retail event once again when it is showcased in Joyce's other locations across Asia. But, the chance does seem remote".

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JOYCE is a store that have outlet in Hongkong, Beijing and Shanghai.
website www.joyce.com
2010 is her 40th anniversary, so many brand find artists to crossover.

Absolut ask Zeng Fanzhi, a famous artist whose works in auction ended million dollar to design a bottle.
it is wrap on original blue bottle, 750ml size, with paper pack.

Visit poster’s website MSN
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Good to see it now !

It's ZENG FANZHI Wink Please mods, correct the thread name Okay

It's a wrap bottle, not painted nor with sticker.

Positivie feedback : 52
Visit poster’s website
samy060 wrote:
Good to see it now !

It's ZENG FANZHI Wink Please mods, correct the thread name Okay

It's a wrap bottle, not painted nor with sticker.

Fixed  Okay

Visit poster’s website
Okay  Very nice bottle.I WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!  drool drool

Absolut Vodka Collectors

★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Nice to see 3 bottles together. I think i need 3 of them Very Happy

Can you rename this thread like Weng Da did ?

Absolut Zen Fanzhi for JOYCE | 2010 | Hongkong | 700 copies

freerider wrote:

Nice to see 3 bottles together. I think i need 3 of them Very Happy

Get 4 of them to do the same with the boxes Laughing

Positivie feedback : 52
Visit poster’s website
I want it too Mr. Green

<<<.........My Collection.........>>>
<<<...Wanted & Trade List...>>>
MSN
very nice pics weng da and guys, thanks for sharing !!!
And welcome to this very beautiful bottle ... soon in ours collection Wink
Can't wait to received it !

and +1 for the effect with the 4x boxes, look great Cool

they limite every customer to buy only 5 this morning, and that turns to be only 1 this afternoon.  I know they will do this, so ask my wife with me.
but sadly I do packing in Post Office for too long time, one store is out of stock when we go there.
I have very few in hand, don't want to put on ebay.

Before PM me, check my wanted list, I prefer trade you guys should know.  I still can't receive alcohol now, so skins or rare empty bottles better.
also, you should know there are another 2 members here work on this bottle today.

I believe JOYCE will leave small quantity for Beijing and Shanghai, sure the chance you can get it in Hongkong is bigger.

dynatop wrote:
totally 3 outlet in Hongkong and..
they limite every customer to buy only 5 this morning, and that turns to be only 1 this afternoon.  I know they will do this, so ask my wife with me.
but sadly I do packing in Post Office for too long time, one store is out of stock when we go there.
I have very few in hand, don't want to put on ebay.

Before PM me, check my wanted list, I prefer trade you guys should know.  I still can't receive alcohol now, so skins or rare empty bottles better.
also, you should know there are another 2 members here work on this bottle today.

I believe JOYCE will leave small quantity for Beijing and Shanghai, sure the chance you can get it in Hongkong is bigger.

Keep up the good work, Adam.  I know it's a lot of work for you to travel to Hong Kong, bring this stuff across the border back into China, then deal with the Chinese postal service and so on.  Cheers!

Visit poster’s website
talk about border, China custom charge 250CNY for every bottle, no matter how you explain the value. Evil or Very Mad

dynatop wrote:
talk about border, China custom charge 250CNY for every bottle, no matter how you explain the value. Evil or Very Mad

Have you considered just moving to Hong Kong?  ha-ha, just kidding... great place, though... I love visiting there, too bad we missed each other the last time.  Good luck finding more bottles  Okay

Visit poster’s website
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
dynatop wrote:

Have you considered just moving to Hong Kong?  ha-ha, just kidding... great place, though... I love visiting there, too bad we missed each other the last time.  Good luck finding more bottles  Okay

Yeah.. Good luck finding more bottles Okay  

<<<.........My Collection.........>>>
<<<...Wanted & Trade List...>>>
MSN
So they replaced the china vertical medaillon for a straight one ? Rolling Eyes
and without security cap ?

Wow Shocked , this one is really cool!! I can't wait to receive mine!
A real piece of art!!!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 17
Goto page: 1, 2, 315, 16, 17  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation