Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Book cover poll
Post Book cover poll 
So assuming there was going to be a book on absolut collectibles some day, if among the items on the front cover were a limited edition bottle. Which one should it be and why?

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Post Book cover poll 
Absolut American -- why?  Because it captures the spirit of creativity in its purest art form... commissioned by none other than Michel Roux and hand-engraved by renowned David Sugar, it's a celebration of Absolut's originality... a truly unique piece in the entire bottle line-up.  If it wasn't for the United States and Carillon Importers Ltd., Absolut Vodka would likely not be the huge success it is today.  This is without a doubt the #1 piece in my entire collection.  

Visit poster’s website
Post Book cover poll 
Why a limited edition when a standard Blue label is known by everyone ! Mr. Green

If it must be a limited edition, I have no idea ...

Positivie feedback : 52
Visit poster’s website
Post Book cover poll 
I think a blue is simply perfect.
All the limited editions only represent part of Absolut, the original one worth to be respected.
Or, you can also consider the most original one which members touched in Aug Ahus tour.

Visit poster’s website MSN
Post Book cover poll 
I vote for the minibar.

My trade list
Post Book cover poll 
My thought on the blue though its not a collectible or unique in any way. Of course it represents an iconic brand in its simplicity, but the concept of the book is all the unique and creative pieces that have helped build the brand

Post Book cover poll 
trymonlam wrote:
I vote for the minibar.

Question was, which limited edition bottle... and don't forget to explain why  Rolling Eyes

Visit poster’s website
Post Book cover poll 
The Britto bottle ...   Eye catching and beautiful.  
Even non-collectors will stop to look at the cover with such a stunning bottle. 

Post Book cover poll 
Maybe a massive shot of them all side by side, like we have seen many a collector post in their collection section... to display the vast diversity you can have well focusing on one single product.

Post Book cover poll 
Personally i would go for one of the "traditional" blue labels... as much as Absolut has come out with some stunning bottles in the past the blue without a doubt would be much more recognisable... Based on some of the special bottles such as the Tack, '99 etc i would edit the text based on what the book is about... "Absolut, a collector's story" Okay

Post Book cover poll 
I agree with the blue label Smile 

But if it have to be a limited edition, I think brito is the best because it's a very very beautiful bottle  Okay

Positive feedback: #14
Post Book cover poll 

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation