Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 8 of 10
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >
Gevatter_Boon's Wanted and trading list
Post Gevatter_Boon's Wanted and trading list 
OK Shocked

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Okay

HAHA! STOP IT! WE ARE DERAILING SIMONS THREAD!! LOLX!!

Alright, guys i need to ask you. As Simon has been selling his collection, he must have sold many bottles to you people. Has anybody bought and received the bottles from him? because i dont see anybody giving simon a feedback. haha! its as though this thread just suddenly died down!

NOW ITS TIME TO OWN UP!!! WHO BOUGHT THE CHROMES AND THE BRAZILS?! I WANTED THEM YOU KNOW?!

i got some stuff from him and received it very soon.and i left a feedback in the area Okay

singaporetrader wrote:
HAHA! STOP IT! WE ARE DERAILING SIMONS THREAD!! LOLX!!
Alright, guys i need to ask you. As Simon has been selling his collection, he must have sold many bottles to you people. Has anybody bought and received the bottles from him? because i dont see anybody giving simon a feedback. haha! its as though this thread just suddenly died down!

NOW ITS TIME TO OWN UP!!! WHO BOUGHT THE CHROMES AND THE BRAZILS?! I WANTED THEM YOU KNOW?!

Simon in a 100% honest and reliable trader. I have many dealing with him and he is a solid guy.
No worrys when you deal with him.

of coz tony! hes a handsome chap.

HAHA I sent you all evidences I could. You wanted shipping without track... so you have to wait friend Very Happy
btw
I have another set of Brazils for sale OLD CAPS SOLD FOR LITTLE MONEY Very Happy
I wont use ebay, so someone of you will buy it or ill keep them (very nice bottles)
Guys: I still have some bottles left... about 25 i did not relly stop collecting, but i did stop what I call excessive collecting haha

Last edited by Gevatter_Boon on Mon 23 Mar - 23:01 (2009); edited 1 time in total

welcome home my friend!!
still got anything for trade or sale?

Gevatter_Boon wrote:
HAHA I sent you all evidences I could. You wanted shipping without track... so you have to wait friend Very Happy btw
I have another set of Brazils for sale OLD CAPS
I wont use ebay, so someone of you will buy it or ill keep them (very nice bottles)
Guys: I still have some bottles left... about 25 i did not relly stop collecting, but i did stop what I call excessive collecting haha

Simon ... glad to se you are still collecting , even if you have cut down I'm glad you're still on the forum    Okay

simon where have u MIA Too...
anything for trade

Sn0w_MaN wrote:
simon where have u MIA Too... anything for trade

Sorry I dont understand Laughing

anything to sell???

MIA = Missing In Action Good

Sorry guys for not being available the last months, hab to study for exams Smile I will have to wait for results but keep u up to date if someone is interrested
I'm looking for all the new stuff, those serve boxes this fridge- thing etc.
I also have something to trade/sell again:
- L.A.
- N.O.
this could be interessting for the european people Laughing

Off topic: I'm planing to go to the USA between July and August, do some work there and try to pay hotel etc this way. If anyone has some suggestions, what I should try please inform me. I'd prefer California, Florida or New York.

Simon's back Okay  I need a lot of new absolut stuff

Welcome Simon!!!!!! Okay

Reply to topic Page 8 of 10
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation