Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page: 1, 2  >
problem with buyer`s address
Post problem with buyer`s address 
Hello Guys,
I had A Buyer winning Some Of My Sales
He gave me alot of trouble wanted to cancel the actions after he won because he didnt read the descreption like he shouldve
(he won 5 actions out of the 9he bid on and didnt read)
We finally made an agreement ill send him everything with free shipping costs (40pounds discount!)
Than the buyer paid me BuT,
The address Written In his Paypal Account is in Chinese...
My Computer Cannot Read Chinese i dont have the currect fonts and all i see are Question Marks: ???????
I Can Only Read His Name zipcode and CHINA :]
What Can i Do About It
Buyer payed me over 2weeks AGo
Since than Ive Emailed Him And Sent Him Also 5Messages On Ebay And he Still Didnt respond.
His Package is Well Packed And Ready i just need the Correct Address
Is there anything else I can do other than wait for him to respond??!
Will He Be Able to open a case in ebay saying i didnt send him the package and win a full refund?!

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

You can check the order details on Ebay maybe he has the address there in English. I would really try to get the buyer's confirmation though.
BTW are you shipping full bottles to China?

My Feedback
Those are miniature bottles and yes they are full (never had problems with that before with them)
Also in order details on ebay all i see is:
???
???
北京 北京 100022
China

My Question Is:
Can He Win A Full Refund On Ebay Case Because I didnt Send The Pacakge Yet?!
I Really Think He`s Not Replying On Purpose.

Kipper wrote:
My Question Is:

Yes of course he will get a full refund if he opens a claim against you with Paypal..  Okay

Absolut Vodka Collectors

★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
If he opens a case with Ebay you just reply that you are waiting for an address that is in English so you can ship. You have the messages that you sent through Ebay so you can prove you tried to communicate many times. The messages also have a reference id for proof. Then it's his turn to reply.

My Feedback
The bad part is that he can also leave negative feedback even though you did nothing wrong. 
Whenever I see buyer remorse like oh I didn't read, I didn't understand etc.. I prefer they don't pay, just get a credit back from Ebay for the fees and then BLOCK them.

My Feedback
ocsi wrote:
Kipper wrote:
My Question Is:

Yes of course he will get a full refund if he opens a claim against you with Paypal..  Okay

But This is not my fault.
Ive Asked for his Currect Address over 5Times.
How it is expected from me to send a Package Without his address??

When He Asked to Cancel the actions "because he didnt read the Description" i told him its not a proper behavior for a 1000+ Pos Feedback Ebayer.
He has now over 400Sales Running.
so im pretty Sure he is doing that On Purpose.
Is There Anything I can Do About it?!
His package is packed and ready for shipping.

artstyle wrote:
If he opens a case with Ebay you just reply that you are waiting for an address that is in English so you can ship. You have the messages that you sent through Ebay so you can prove you tried to communicate many times. The messages also have a reference id for proof. Then it's his turn to reply.

Yes Thats What I Belive should Be...

artstyle wrote:
The bad part is that he can also leave negative feedback even though you did nothing wrong. 
Whenever I see buyer remorse like oh I didn't read, I didn't understand etc.. I prefer they don't pay, just get a credit back from Ebay for the fees and then BLOCK them.

I`ve Also Thought About That and really worried for getting a negative Feedback.
I Would usually close and block him
Problem is I really Needed the Money to help paying my tuition
So We Both Agreed Ill Give him A 40Pounds Discount.
He also agreed To that Immediately And Sent Instant Payment.

artstyle wrote:
You can check the order details on Ebay maybe he has the address there in English. I would really try to get the buyer's confirmation though. BTW are you shipping full bottles to China?

Thats a good point Alexandra ...  the "order details" section on ebay might be in English.
Send him messages inside of ebay so you have a documented paper trail incase you do have feedback trouble in the future.
You can also look on the paypal payment for his e-mail address and try to send him a message that way.

Also , maybe you can ask one of our Chinese members for help here.  They might have some other suggestions to help you.

tonycor wrote:
artstyle wrote:
You can check the order details on Ebay maybe he has the address there in English. I would really try to get the buyer's confirmation though. BTW are you shipping full bottles to China?

Thats a good point Alexandra ...  the "order details" section on ebay might be in English.
Send him messages inside of ebay so you have a documented paper trail incase you do have feedback trouble in the future.
You can also look on the paypal payment for his e-mail address and try to send him a message that way.

Also , maybe you can ask one of our Chinese members for help here.  They might have some other suggestions to help you.

I have allready tried the order details and its in chinese...
ive sent him a message to his email as mentioned on paypal and he didnt replay.
I didnt understand what exactly should i do "documented paper trail incase of feedback trouble"

Kipper wrote:
tonycor wrote:
artstyle wrote:

I didnt understand what exactly should i do "documented paper trail incase of feedback trouble"

"documented paper trail incase of feedback trouble" means to keep sending messages inside of ebay incase there is a problem with negative feedback in the future.
This way you can explain to ebay that you have sent the buyer several messages inside of ebay and they can look and verify that you have done your best to communicate with him.
Ebay can and will look to see that you have asked for shipping information and tried to ship these items.

tonycor wrote:
Kipper wrote:
tonycor wrote:
artstyle wrote:

"documented paper trail incase of feedback trouble" means to keep sending messages inside of ebay incase there is a problem with negative feedback in the future.
This way you can explain to ebay that you have sent the buyer several messages inside of ebay and they can look and verify that you have done your best to communicate with him.
Ebay can and will look to see that you have asked for shipping information and tried to ship these items.

Payment Was Made On 17/04/11
Ive sent him a message on ebay on:
17/04/11
19/04/11
23/04/11
*28/04/11 Emailed Him To His Priveate Address
02/05/11

In the order details you posted, the address is in Beijing, but other details are all in question marks. If you can give me other details of his contact (phone or Chinese address in jpg.), I might be able to help.
BTW, alcohol is not allowed to shipped into China...

penguincherry wrote:
In the order details you posted, the address is in Beijing, but other details are all in question marks. If you can give me other details of his contact (phone or Chinese address in jpg.), I might be able to help.
BTW, alcohol is not allowed to shipped into China...

How Can I send it to you?! :]
Anyway, I still want him to answer and send me is address so we wont have any mistakes
He's for sure doing it on purpose and I don't like it at all!

Is there anyway to contact eBay support via simple email message and not through all their "ASK QUESTIONS"
and notify them about that kind of situation?!

And BTW Why cant I edit messages?!?! :]

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation