Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
O.P. Anderson Bottle
Post O.P. Anderson Bottle 
Have seen that Bottle live yesterday....a great gift from Jan Toreheim for the Quiz at the Absolut Collectors Meeting in Berlin...the 2.  Place (!!) choose the Bottle...the Winner take the Absolut Guitar Mr. Green Laughing Rolling Eyes

I am sure, nobody has seen that Bottle befor Okay

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Except the Guests of the Collectors Meeting of course..but we were all very surprised ))green2))smiley

Move the thread here guys, it's not an Absolut bottle, it's an Aquavit bottle.
V&S use the same bottle as the Absolut bottle, but it's not for the same brand, It's my opinion.

Let's wait Jesper's opinion. Okay

Agree.This got nothing to do with Absolut  except the fact V & S bought this brand....

Absolut Vodka Collectors

★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Well, lets wait, wat Jesper is saying about it Okay BTW..the Bottle is gone to Chile now..Leo Mr. Green

thats my girlfriend holding the bottle  Razz

and no basically it has nothing to do with absolut - except sharing the bottle in 750ml size!

some info: 1500 were produced, this is nr. 1240 (all hand numbered). according to jan toreheim only probably only 4 bottles survived Wink one has the swedish king, one is owned by the reeder (see the story later), the third is the one shown above and the fourth location is unknown!!

some history behind the bottle (hope i am right...i was a already drunk when jan told the story Mr. Green ): back in the days several brands were bottled in absolut shaped bottles...also this Wink it is a aquavit. the bottles were produced 1980 to celebrate the first north-east shipment (if i remember right) of a swedish ship....it is only sealed with a paper seal from "Spiritcentralen" and has the oldstyle cap Wink

we have some closeups for sure later Okay

\\ 18 positive feedbacks
great story, thanks for share Daniel Okay

Yeah, this was a fantastic prize... I think everyone was surprised when the winner picked the guitar over this incredibly rare bottle. Had a feeling that Leo got it... just wait until you see his collection.
I took that photo  smilphoto

Visit poster’s website

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation