Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 21
Goto page: 1, 2, 319, 20, 21  >
Absolut NZ | 2011 | New Zealand | 12 000 copies
Post Absolut NZ | 2011 | New Zealand | 12 000 copies 

Source

Last edited by J-E-S-P-E-R on Wed 1 May - 19:08 (2013); edited 2 times in total

Visit poster’s website
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Huffer and Absolut paint it black for fashionable new brand alliance
June 16th, 2011 by StopPress Team

Fashion and vodka: a match made in heaven, really. And last night’s media unveiling of the Huffer-inspired Absolut NZ was a marketer’s dream—and an almost world first.

It’s just your regular bottle of Absolut, but the limited edition offering now comes in a nifty, Kiwi as bro Huffer-inspired case. The partnership continues Absolut’s approach of joining forces with style icons around the world and puts Huffer alongside the likes of Tom Ford and Andy Warhol. But it’s a big move for Absolut, a Swedish SOE that was purchased by Pernod Ricard in 2008. The company has always used global advertising campaigns (from TBWA\ Worldwide in New York), which makes New Zealand just the second country to be allowed a regional campaign (China being the other).

“We’re beyond proud to be involved with this collaboration and to partner with an international brand like Absolut,” says Steve Dunstan, Huffer company director. No doubt about it, it will also be getting some great mileage out of the new association with New Zealand Fashion Week just around the corner, of which Absolut are a major sponsor.

While New Zealand is Absolut’s smallest international market, Dave Poole, Pernod Ricard head of marketing, reckons we’re pretty damn cutting edge here in moa-land.

“We’re almost the Team New Zealand of vodka. Getting sign-off from the global company was a massive effort that took ages. Having TBWA/Whybin in New Zealand was essential to getting any regional marketing and advertising off the ground, and together we’ve done an amazing job. We did a lot of research with Kiwis and asked ‘what’s missing between vodka and you?’ They wanted the big global brand to tip their hats to them; they wanted to get a Kiwi message across and feel that Absolut cared about them.”

As for the partnership itself, Huffer is an iconic Kiwi brand, well-regarded by the average, slightly polished bloke to the high-brow, high-street fashionista. Or, as Poole puts it “a brand that was accessible yet aspirational”.

“We started with an idea and we wanted a New Zealand feel and pack, rang up Huffer and went from there. It’s a perfect fit, world famous in New Zealand.”

1000 dozen packs and bottles will be available for a limited time through retail chains like Super Liquor and Liquorland, and there’s another run for duty-free stores.

Source

Visit poster’s website

Visit poster’s website
Wow! NICE! "another run for duty-free stores" does it mean that there will be more than 1000 pieces? and I guess they mean duty-free stores in New Zealand only?

My trade list

My feedback (13)
Adam wrote:

Wow! NICE! "another run for duty-free stores" does it mean that there will be more than 1000 pieces? and I guess they mean duty-free stores in New Zealand only?

The article states 1000 dozen packs, but knowing Absolut, that number may likely change Mr. Green

Visit poster’s website
Oh.. I thought it said 1000 bottles.. missed the dozen! so it's not so limited as the Zeng.. but I guess it will be hard to get..

My trade list

My feedback (13)
we need a contact from NZ fast..

wow thats a great new Skin! Shocked Okay

Looks very Nice !

i simply LOVE it, black is my favorite colour!
So cool skin!

@Jesper: 1000 dozens of pack = how many bottles??

2bcorti - Admin wrote:
i simply LOVE it, black is my favorite colour! So cool skin!

@Jesper: 1000 dozens of pack = how many bottles??

12,000 Bottles Regis

Thank you Tony  Okay

12,000 + "another run for Duty Free Stores"

★★★ 117 Positive Feedbacks! ★★★
Skype MSN
Kipper wrote:

we need a contact from NZ fast..

Right, my first thought, do we have contacts there?? ^^ 

- Chrome #4

Positive Feedbacks : - 49 -
Ok, done deal, my parents have friends there, did i miss the release date or is there none yet?? ^^

- Chrome #4

Positive Feedbacks : - 49 -

Reply to topic Page 1 of 21
Goto page: 1, 2, 319, 20, 21  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation