Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
LP's collection
Post LP's collection 
Hi there,

finally I got some time to take some pictures of my little collection. Please excuse the bad quality. I just can use my cell phone camera which is six years old and partially broken (;

Feel free to leave comments and questions.

Absolut Vodka
Core Flavors
Premium
Traveller's Exclusive
Limited Editions
City Series
Second Skins
Minis

Vodka
Russia
Poland
USA
New Zealand
France
Austria
Switzerland

Gin
England
USA
France
Spain
Denmark

Rum
Cuba

))thanks))smiley

Last edited by LP on Mon 9 Apr - 19:45 (2012); edited 3 times in total
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Post LP's collection 
Wow, lots of booze. Congrats  Okay  
Hey, if you're spending $$$ on bottles, I'm sure you can afford to buy a cheap little point-n-shoot camera  smilphoto

Visit poster’s website
Post LP's collection 
Realy nice Start Okay

Positive Feedback: more&more...i no longer count them buddys..:-) THX for all PF´s
Post LP's collection 
Really nice first post!
And nice cocktails occasion-12wdfgwsdfg4d.gif

nice cocktails! btw its a Texas ice tea you have there Okay

Post LP's collection 
Realy nice collection  Okay
Did you taste the Grey Goose ? I always wondered if it was better than Absolut

hi there,

thanks alot for your contributions. i will re-add some pics for better quality when there is some time.

absolutonio, what do mean by texas ice tea? tell me the story behind it please. that sounds interesting.

snabow, no i haven't tasted anything yet. all bottles are still sealed.

it depends, you cannot compare absolut blue and grey goose. grey goose will win for sure. level vs grey goose will be much more interesting.

for my part, i just tasted xellent (got a 50ml bottle) and it's smooth and tasty. of course you taste a few standard vodkas (absolut, grey goose, skyy, smirnoff, belvedere) when you're out with friends etc., but i can't remember. i just drink my beloved long island iced tea and that's it. (;

try 42 below and skyy. they won in the past years many medals at iwsc. if i'm not wrong, level won silver back in 2004 or 2005.

Post LP's collection 
LP wrote:
it depends, you cannot compare absolut blue and grey goose. grey goose will win for sure. level vs grey goose will be much more interesting.

for my part, i just tasted xellent (got a 50ml bottle) and it's smooth and tasty. of course you taste a few standard vodkas (absolut, grey goose, skyy, smirnoff, belvedere) when you're out with friends etc., but i can't remember. i just drink my beloved long island iced tea and that's it. (;

try 42 below and skyy. they won in the past years many medals at iwsc. if i'm not wrong, level won silver back in 2004 or 2005.

Yes you rigth, it's more logical to compare Level and Grey Goose ;-)
I would try 42 if I have the opportunity, the bottle is nice !

a Long Island has vodka, rum, gin, triple sec (or cointreau), with tequila like in your picture its called a Texas ice tea...

There are many more variations... Okay

Post LP's collection 
well, the ingredients seen on the picture are parts of the original recipe. tequila belongs to every original long island iced tea. also it's "iced", not "ice". that might be the most 'famous' mistake.

many people think that orange juice belongs to it, too. but that's simply wrong. using cointreau instead of triple sec is wrong as well. some people even shake the ingredients. uhhh.

excuse me, i won't offend you but just to clarify some things.

Post LP's collection 
no offence taken...

i like confronting others in drink recipes...

with cointreau being much sweeter than triple sec most i've spoken to, use lemon juice and liquid sugar as opposed to sweet n sourr...

i presumed that you'd used tequila with it being in the pic... Okay

Post LP's collection 
use always fresh lemon juice my friend. it tastes much better than that sweet 'n' sour shit or lemon squash. i wouldn't use cointreau because the coke is sweet enough and its flavor is too strong. the drink itself was created to be a dry one so there shouldn't be used any ingredients which will sweeten the drink.

you're a bartender huh?

Post LP's collection 
i make my own sweet n sour...

bartender indeed, made a few drinks in my time.. Wink

Post LP's collection 
Great collections there  Okay
keep the good work !

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation