Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 18
Goto page: 1, 2, 316, 17, 18  >
Absolut Tune | 2011 | Worldwide
Post Absolut Tune | 2011 | Worldwide 

ABSOLUT Tune is in Sydney for a limited time only! A sparkling combination of vodka and white wine, this brand new member of the ABSOLUT family is available at The Beresford, The Den at the Ivy and Hemmesphere for a few short weeks!

ABSOLUT Vodka is running a Sydney-only trial of its new product ABSOLUT Tune.

★★★ 117 Positive Feedbacks! ★★★
Skype MSN
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

launched now ?

From the announcement on Absolut Australia's Facebook page, I understand its out now but only as a trial for a few weeks in the three places listed above.

Skype MSN
It's a shame you have to open it to see the detailing in the design, perhaps two bottles will be required for displaying Twisted Evil

From the photos the size is 750ml and it looks like 14% or 16% VOL. (can't quite make it out!)

Skype MSN
I like the concept of the white "cover"
but I don't want to collect more items besides the vodka bottles Mr. Green

Do somebody know where i can get them ? Which Shops? which type of shops?

BVB09fan wrote:
Do somebody know where i can get them ? Which Shops? which type of shops?

During the trial, they aren't available in shops, only the three bars/hotels listed above (in bold)

Skype MSN
Absolut trials vodka and wine product through publicity campaign

Absolut Vodka is running a publicity campaign for a Sydney-only trial of its new product Absolut Tune – a combination of vodka and white wine.
The drink will be available for purchase at The Beresford, The Den at the Ivy and Hemmesphere at the Establishment until September 11 where its success will then be assessed.
Glen Brasington, marketing director at Pernod Ricard Australia, Absolut’s Australian distributor, told Mumbrella that Sydney was chosen as the only trial point worldwide because Absolut is an established vodka brand in the city.
“Australians generally are quite sophisticated and advanced in terms of being early adopters of new drinking trends. We think that Absolut Tune will be popular amongst Australian consumers,” he said.
He added that promotion was being kept to a minimum because the drink is only  available for a limited time.
“No ‘above the line’ campaign is being executed. But the product is being subtly exposed in venue through back bar displays and menu inserts. We are also supporting it with a focused publicity campaign which strictly targets the digital media sector, and will introduce the drink to select media we think will be interested in this revolutionary new product,” Brasington said.
Cav Con is handling the PR activity.
When asked how the drink will differentiate from ready-to-drink products, Brasington said: “The price point at which the product is being sold in-venue also reflects this premium positioning. This will elevate its positioning away from cheaper and more accessible drinks such as those within the RTD category.”
He added that while the RTD category has drawn criticism for mixing alcohol types and easy accessibility, Absolut Tune “does not fall into this category”.
The drink, which is made from a combination of Brancott Estate Sauvignon Blanc and Absolut Vodka, is 14% Alcohol By Volume (ABV) and is available to purchase in a 750ml bottle – equivalent to 8.3 standard drinks.
At The Den, a bottle costs $75 and $14 by the glass.

Brasington added: “How it is perceived in the market place, how it is consumed, on what type of occasion and by whom will affect whether we decide that this product is a success. Sales will obviously be an important part of the equation.”

Article

Visit poster’s website

Visit poster’s website
I like both styles of glasses shown in the photos, both twists on a champagne flute Cool

Hope (if the trials are a success) that the shop price is significantly lower! Laughing

Skype MSN
I want two bottles:)

Visit poster’s website MSN
 Who don´t want a bottle ....

looks very beautiful!  Okay

Can any of our Australian friends help us with this one?

Okay cool concept!
I really hope some collectors here will be able to find some of this one!

I really would like to try it, the taste must be....................really strange!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 18
Goto page: 1, 2, 316, 17, 18  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation