Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 3
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >
How many different Absolut bottles have you got?
How many different Absolut bottles have you got?

0 - 10 bottles 2% 2% ( 1 )
10 - 20 bottles 13% 13% ( 6 )
20 - 30 bottles 15% 15% ( 7 )
30 - 40 bottles 13% 13% ( 6 )
40 - 50 bottles 4% 4% ( 2 )
more than 50 bottles 51% 51% ( 23 )

Total Votes : 45
Post How many different Absolut bottles have you got? 
Hello, i make a little poll in order to know how many different bottles have the users of absolutregis.com.
You can modify your answer when your collection increase!

I hope you enjoy this little poll kingok

In my collection , I have multiple copies of almost every bottle. Example ... I have 17 Greek "greensaver" bottles , 13 Brazilian Butterfly bottles and 11 Monkey bottles. My collection changes almost daily because I am constantly buying selling and trading bottles. In addition to being a collector , I also like to trade and sell to others all over the world. I try to "hold" bottles that were produced in small quantities. I approach Absolut collecting as an investment. Some bottles I speculate on and I think that they will be worth alot of money in the future.

tonycor wrote:

In my collection , I have multiple copies of almost every bottle. Example ... I have 17 Greek "greensaver" bottles , 13 Brazilian Butterfly bottles and 11 Monkey bottles. My collection changes almost daily because I am constantly buying selling and trading bottles. In addition to being a collector , I also like to trade and sell to others all over the world. I try to "hold" bottles that were produced in small quantities. I approach Absolut collecting as an investment. Some bottles I speculate on and I think that they will be worth alot of money in the future.
In this poll, I want people to only count the DIFFERENT bottles they have

today i have 21 different bottles
i count it a minute ago, before them i vote for 10-20 bottles Mr. Green Rolling Eyes Question

I have 53 (if different sizes of the same flavor counts). But then I haven't counted the different cases (like Blingbling and disco). Maybe I should count them too?

Can I also include Absolut "Level" Vodka bottles that I have ? I have those in 6 different sizes right now. I also counted my big Glass display bottle that is 19" high. Level bottles have beautiful packaging. Especially the 1.75 liter. Very sharp.

I have just bought one from a very nice and old seller in New York.
And may be next week I can put the bottle into my collection. Okay

You can count all your different sizes and different level bottles.
Just count your different bottles: if you have 25 greensaver count just 1 bottle.
Okay

tonycor wrote:

Hi Tonycor
wow you have so many of limited bottles... Shocked
I have only one of each Rolling Eyes

ABSOLUT wrote:
I have just bought one from a very nice and old seller in New York.
And may be next week I can put the bottle into my collection. Okay

Ouch Jocke ... that hurt. Now I have to send you the bottle with the scratches on it !!! LOL

macomic wrote:
tonycor wrote:

Hi Tonycor
wow you have so many of limited bottles... Shocked
I have only one of each Rolling Eyes

Macomic ... the good thing about collecting Absolut Vodka bottles is that if the market ever goes bad and the bottles depreciate in value , I can always just drink them !!!! Razz

tonycor wrote:
Can I also include Absolut "Level" Vodka bottles that I have ? I have those in 6 different sizes right now. I also counted my big Glass display bottle that is 19" high. Level bottles have beautiful packaging. Especially the 1.75 liter. Very sharp.

There are 6 different sizes for Level? Shocked Personally, I think Level bottles look really nice. Can I know what are the different sizes you got? I have only seen 50ml, 750ml and 1L. Any extras for level? heh heh Razz

This will be a tough question to answer on how many bottles I have, does those bottle in box set counted too ?

From the way I look, I have more than 100+ bottles Very Happy

h-2-o wrote:
tonycor wrote:

There are 6 different sizes for Level? Shocked Personally, I think Level bottles look really nice. Can I know what are the different sizes you got? I have only seen 50ml, 750ml and 1L. Any extras for level? heh heh Razz

ABSOLUT level sizes.

50ML, 700ML, 750ML, 1LITER, 1.75LITER and also a big Glass display bottle 19" high.

ABSOLUT wrote:
h-2-o wrote:
tonycor wrote:

ABSOLUT level sizes.

50ML, 700ML, 750ML, 1LITER, 1.75LITER and also a big Glass display bottle 19" high.

Correct .... I also think that the overall appearance and packaging of Level is more attractive than that of Absolut. There is no comparison between the 1.75L Level and the 1.75L Alsolut. The 1.75L Absolut is a pig compared to the Level 1.75 which is a fantastic looking bottle. This is my opinion only.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 3
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation