Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Story on tracking down rare bottles?
Post Story on tracking down rare bottles? 
I am intrigued how people track down rare bottles, such as Absolut Ben?

Would anyone like to write a short story on how they get such rare items, obviously you wouldn't want to give too many secrets away? But I think (in some cases) this would make interesting reading.

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

headcoat wrote:
I am intrigued how people track down rare bottles, such as Absolut Ben?

Would anyone like to write a short story on how they get such rare items, obviously you wouldn't want to give too many secrets away? But I think (in some cases) this would make interesting reading.

google-458dfgfdg5.gif

Seriously, it took me a lot of time searching on Google with a lot of keywords to find who could get me the 2 Absolut BEN I had !
I also emailed like a thousands of Art Gallery in France but none had the bottle (for the few who replied to me).

Like I said in the BEN thread, it's a real investigation Okay

Positivie feedback : 52
Visit poster’s website
I agree. Google is the most powerful tool, its just figuring out how to use it :-) 

- Chrome #4

Positive Feedbacks : - 49 -
Ongbissi wrote:
I agree. Google is the most powerful tool, its just figuring out how to use it :-) 
Google is powerful indeed but if the supplier on the other side is lazy or just not willing to help you out everything is getting really annoying. I already mailed about 20 liquor stores for getting the NORMAL and AVAILABLE Glimmer Citron 1000, no help so far Sad

Well, thats normal, no U.S liquorstore will ship overseas because of the regulations, you will need someone to forward the bottles from the U.S, tracking down a shop that has the 1L shouldnt be hard :-) 

- Chrome #4

Positive Feedbacks : - 49 -
Ongbissi wrote:
Well, thats normal, no U.S liquorstore will ship overseas because of the regulations, you will need someone to forward the bottles from the U.S, tracking down a shop that has the 1L shouldnt be hard :-) 
Friend of mine is currently studying in New Mexico but I wasn't able to find a store even selling the 1000ML version. Already searching for about 3 days now Sad

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation