Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Swarovski
Post Swarovski 
Hi guys,

My Father-In-Law passed away recently.

He had a reasonably large collection of Swarovskis that the Family are looking to sell.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

YNWACY

Post Swarovski 
Sorry to hear that, but this is not the right place to ask about that. This forum is about Absolut Vodka, not Swarovski crystals... unless you're specifically talking about Absolut bottles encrusted with them?! Just sell your stuff on eBay, good luck.

Visit poster’s website
Post Swarovski 
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
Sorry to hear that, but this is not the right place to ask about that. This forum is about Absolut Vodka, not Swarovski crystals... unless you're specifically talking about Absolut bottles encrusted with them?! Just sell your stuff on eBay, good luck.

Well that's why I posted it in the Other Collections section of the Forum in case there was anybody who collected it as well as Absolut bottles.

I'm okay with YNWACY. In the thread other collections, we speak about coca cola, banknotes, other vodkas... so why not swarovski ?

Positive feedback: #14
Post Swarovski 
Al' wrote:
I'm okay with YNWACY. In the thread other collections, we speak about coca cola, banknotes, other vodkas... so why not swarovski ?

Yes , there's no problem and thats why we leave the post up for him.

Post Swarovski 

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation