Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Looking for good Absinthe
Post Looking for good Absinthe 
Hey guys,

I'd like to offer someone a good bottle of Absinthe between 70 and 75% ABV.

As I don't know much about Absinthe, any advice about brands or vintage are welcome Okay

My max budget is around 50 EUR + shipping or 60 EUR if I can find it in a local store.

Cheers Smile

Positivie feedback : 52
Visit poster’s website
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

so its a gift Sam?

How is this person likely to drink the Absinthe? Too many drink it neat... some do it the proper way.... Wink

Personally i tried Versinthe which i thought was very nice... Served with the opened top bottle sugar cube etc...

Yes Anto, it's a gift for my uncle Smile

I know he likes high ABV Absinthe and I think he drinks it neat most of the time and rarely mixed with water and sugar with the spoon ...

I just checked the Versinthe, it's "only" 45% - not enough for my uncle Neutral

Visit poster’s website
samy060 wrote:
Hey guys,

As I don't know much about Absinthe, any advice about brands or vintage are welcome Okay

My max budget is around 50 EUR + shipping or 60 EUR if I can find it in a local store.

Cheers Smile

Samy when do you need it for??? Rolling Eyes Czech republic is a home for Absinth and i can get you some when i'll be there in 6weeks time for shop price..There are 100's of different ones..Colored one as well Blue,Green,orange....... the Black.Thats the toughest one with the highest percent of alcohol in it Laughing

Absolut Vodka Collectors

★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
ok well in that case i can find many different types of Absinthe in San Marino... Like Arnie mentioned, blue, green and black being the strongest... 90%...

Let me know if i can help... Okay

ocsi wrote:
samy060 wrote:
Hey guys,

Cheers Smile

Samy when do you need it for??? Rolling Eyes Czech republic is a home for Absinth and i can get you some when i'll be there in 6weeks time for shop price..There are 100's of different ones..Colored one as well Blue,Green,orange....... the Black.Thats the toughest one with the highest percent of alcohol in it Laughing

Actually, it's a Christmas present. 6 weeks take us to mid-december. I guess it's too short, don't you think ?

ABSOLUTonio wrote:
ok well in that case i can find many different types of Absinthe in San Marino... Like Arnie mentioned, blue, green and black being the strongest... 90%...

Let me know if i can help... Okay

90% is really too much Laughing I talked to my uncle and he said he prefers Absinthe between 70-75%.

I checked some French websites with a lot of reviews. The Perroquet 2011 seems to be a good one according to different people and the name is part of history. French people used to say "étrangler un perroquet" ("choke a parrot") when they wanted to drink Absinthe Very Happy

Visit poster’s website
I've saw my friends drinking that last weekend and I think it was crazy man Exclamation  Their face turned red after about 10 minutes Laughing

Took this photo today... haven't tried it, but the price is very good!

Visit poster’s website
^^ Design by Ron English (of Wallpaper #3 fame!) Cool

★★★ 117 Positive Feedbacks! ★★★
Skype MSN
The % sounds really really high! One small bit and I think I would be drunk! Lol  Shocked . Does it taste nice?

nathangwynmorris wrote:
The % sounds really really high! One small bit and I think I would be drunk! Lol  Shocked . Does it taste nice?

I used to have a 50ml bottle of this Black Absinthe 80% but I can't find it, don't remember drinking it either! Laughing

★★★ 117 Positive Feedbacks! ★★★
Skype MSN
Jon, maybe you don't remember because you drank it jok

Visit poster’s website
i bought the same bottle for the bar a while ago... didnt make the same mistake again... it was vile...  xxpuke-1--wdfwdfg2474c.gif

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation