Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Premixed cans
Would you collect Absolut premixed cans if they started making them?

Yes 60% 60% ( 3 )
No 40% 40% ( 2 )
Maybe 0% 0% ( 0 )

Total Votes : 5
Post Premixed cans 
There are a lot of premixed cans of drink now appearing in supermarkets, if Absolut started releasing these would you collect them?

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Post Premixed cans 
I don't know.
For me, when cans is empty it is no clean for collect it. I could be collect it when it's full but I need drink what I collect Very Happy

Personally im against these kind of products... For a matter of principle, it kind of goes againts the ethics of being a bartender... We've recently seen Bacardi, Jack Daniels and Smirnoff come out with all sorts of premixed products such as long drinks and cocktails too... Bacardi have even made a pre-mixed paste to make mojitos that you can buy by the kilo.

Needless to say if Absolut came out with such a product, i'd definately try and buy some... After all the Cuts were'nt all that different... Okay

Post Premixed cans 

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation