Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Absolut Vodka poker set in a briefcase
Post Absolut Vodka poker set in a briefcase 

Visit poster’s website
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

I don't like these poker set. It looks like a quiet normal poker set where they just put the Absolut Logo on it. For me , they should had use special Absolut poker chips and playing cards....

Simon wrote:

I don't like these poker set. It looks like a quiet normal poker set where they just put the Absolut Logo on it. For me , they should had use special Absolut poker chips and playing cards....
++1+1+1+1++

i think absolut suitcase is a more suitable name

Simon wrote:
I have one also ... a very disappointing item. 

I agree, the set should have been more "Absolut Vodka" branded. The case itself is fairly well put together, it has a good weight to it. I'm surprised that the manufacturer didn't included Absolut Vodka playing cards and poker chips... that would have made it so much nicer. If you display it out as shown in the second photo I posted above, you can't even tell that it's Absolut Vodka related.

Visit poster’s website
J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
I agree, the set should have been more "Absolut Vodka" branded. The case itself is fairly well put together, it has a good weight to it. I'm surprised that the manufacturer didn't included Absolut Vodka playing cards and poker chips... that would have made it so much nicer. If you display it out as shown in the second photo I posted above, you can't even tell that it's Absolut Vodka related.
Agreed , could have done so much more with it.  We already know that there are Absolut playing cards and Absolut dice , so why not include those as part of the set ?
And poker chips are real easy to personalize so they should have done those also. 
Well , at least its limited to 300 sets.

the case looks nice, I was surprised how small it is when I got it... but quite heavy made...
I agree that tthe content is not absolut-related and hence "boring"......

I have plans to take out the content and use it for something else maybe Mr. Green

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation