Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Fernando Alonso F1 Racing Suit
Post Fernando Alonso F1 Racing Suit 
Hi guys, this is a wide forum around the world and we love collections and we have multiple contacts so I decided to share this great oportunity.

If you are a Formula 1 fan for sure you know who is Fernando Alonso, well, he is Spanish and also he born in my hometown. He is the first Spaniard that won a world championship during 2005 season and he repeated on 2006.

I participated in a charity auction run by Renault and Intermon Oxfam, the purpouse was raise money to build some water tanks in poor rural areas in Brazil.
I won the auction and now I'm the proud owner of a signed 2005 used fireproof Racing suit (overalls) from Fernando Alonso, this is not one of those they use during promotional events. In Renault they had just one per race and the property belongs to the team, not the driver. From the belt inscription numbers found out this one was the used during Belgium Grand Prix where he ended 2nd in the middle of the winner Kimi Raikkonen and third Jenson Button.
I also have an authenticity certificate from Renault. This motor memorabilia is part of racing history and of course a valuable item.

I'm willing to sell it for $25,000 USD.

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Forgot to say that all the sponsor images are badges, they're not printed as we can see lately

You can buy a new car with this price  Razz

Beautiful!!! but expensive! Wink

Julien94 wrote:
You can buy a new car with this price  Razz

Or 2 1/2 Absolut Black Crystal, racing suit option is better, as I told my girlfriend when I got it, in case of house burning this could save our lives it's fireproof Laughing

2bcorti - Admin wrote:
Beautiful!!! but expensive! Wink

Remember the penalty kick Beckham failed on quarter final during Eurocup vs Portugal?, was sold for 28.050€ not signed....not even semi finals...
I agree, it's expensive

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation