Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page: 1, 2  >
3kdullen's Collection
Post 3kdullen's Collection 
I think I need more space for the bottles, I don´t want to keep some of them hiding.

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Great Collection Smile

since when you collect`?

Torba, I started about three years ago when I discoverd some forgotten Vodkabottles in my bar. One of my first special items was the 1 liter Blue Shaker and then I was lost in the Absolut world.

WOW Really nice  Okay

You've done well to get your collection to this stage already without this forum! Well done. Have you been a member of another? You must have a lot of friends or contacts. Looks great! Okay

Nice collection :-) :-) congratz

granticle wrote:
You've done well to get your collection to this stage already without this forum!  Well done.  Have you been a member of another?  You must have a lot of friends or contacts.  Looks great!  Okay

Granticle, thanx for your positive comments. I haven´t been a member of any other forum but I´m travel sometimes myselves and try to find new objects. A lot of relevant information I have to thank this forum for.

New editions, cases, releasedates and so on. And my most important "friend" is ebay and Tradera. But it also creates an empty bankaccount.

))thanks))smiley

Nice! It'll grow even more now that you are here in the forum!  Okay

Great collection you got there  clap  Soon you gonna have to move those Grey Goose bottles coz Absolut will take over  Laughing

Absolut Vodka Collectors

★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
ocsi wrote:
Great collection you got there  clap  Soon you gonna have to move those Grey Goose bottles coz Absolut will take over  Laughing

Ha ha you are right there ocsi. I think the best way to solve the "problem" is to drink them. The reason is that on my 50th birthday-party in november the guests refuse drinking whiskey.

They all prefer my vokda and I can´t blame them for that. They are Absolut swedish! Thanx for your support.

smiliedrink

Really great collection Okay
Keep the good work!

@ 3kdullen : Very nice display, soon you will need more shelf Okay

great looking collection well done!  Okay

Hi folks, I´ve got to extend my IKEA-shelves with a new item in the middle. Not the best pictures but they are showned with closed doors and
also with the doors open. Some new additions like London, Blank, Blue 4,5 litre. More bottles and more shelves to the people......

Very nice update   clap  Great stuff

Absolut Vodka Collectors

★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation