Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Collection of Lakerol
Post Collection of Lakerol 
Maybe I´m crazy but I started to collect boxes from Lakerol some years ago. These pastilles are made in Sweden and the factory produce new editions almost that often as Absolut Vodka does.
Anybody else collecting these stuff ?

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

I never heard about these pastilles! Wink

Regis, maybe the pastilles are not wellknown outside Sweden or Europe but I have ordered som boxes from Thailnad. But of course in Thailand you can find almost everything.
But come on now, admit that you went a little bit interested in starting up you own collection of Lakerol ?
Finally, your Vodka Mode with your name on it...what can I say. If I have the same with my name I can die with a smile on my face.
Impressed is a small word.

))congrats)smiley))

Thank you really really much for your nice words Anders! Okay
I will limit myself to collect Absolut, it's already take me enough time, money, and space!! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

2bcorti - Admin wrote:
Thank you really really much for your nice words Anders! Okay
I will limit myself to collect Absolut, it's already take me enough time, money, and space!! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

I've spotted 3 Coca bottles on your new shelves ! Wink

Positivie feedback : 52
Visit poster’s website
Ahahah, yes i found these ones in my Monoprix, i can't resist to buy the daft punk editions!! Okay

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation