Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Londonmark's Wanted & Trading List
Post Londonmark's Wanted & Trading List 
Im looking to trade some absolut items

I have for trade
Absolut blue label bottle neon sign (bottle with blue neon outline)
Absolut Citron bottle neon sign (bottle with yellow neon outline)
VERY RARE LED flashing absolut light stick (blipvert) which is subliminal and projects image into the air when you move your head and then only can you see the words ABSOLUT VODKA in blue LED

Im looking for someone to trade with in UK and my wants list is:
Silver electric bottle cooler
7L giant glass bottles

Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sorry if my post looks like I will only trade with anyone in uk, of course I am willing to trade with anyone worldwide ,

Also does anyone else have the absolut led light stick in their collection??

ABSOLUT LIGHT STICK PHOTO

What's this light stick exactly???

It's a strip of flashing led lights that project a blipvert message in the air which is the absolut vodka logo, I got it a few years back from ideal brands when they looked after absolut, lots of bars in London used to have them behind the bar, it's like a subliminal message in the air .

Seems to be really cool!
Can you shoot a small video and post it here?

2bcorti - Admin wrote:
Seems to be really cool!
Can you shoot a small video and post it here?

I have tried to make a video but seems impossible as you can only see it through your eye , its a subliminal message that catches your eye and if youve had a couple of vodkas and relaxed with it behind a bar with ambient light all you can see when you move your head or blink is the ABSOLUT VODKA logo in blue as if by magic in the air.

Does anyone on this forum work for Absolut in the UK that may have more details on the sign ?.
I used to have one about 14 years ago that was from Ideal Brands that was red leds before blue leds were available.

I've also got a small blue shape that projects and rotates ABSOLUT logo on the wall with an outline of a bottle that was made by a company here in the uk called bydesign that make projecting clocks, and a 10 inch frosted led cube that changes colours and has ABSOLUT around the edges i will try and take some pics of both this week.

That would be interesting to see it in real!

I've seen it and it's amazing. I spent almost one hour at a bar thinking I was totally crazy. Until I discovered there was a LED stick "printing" "ABSOLUT VODKA" on my mind. I've been looking for it for years!

borjaro wrote:
I've seen it and it's amazing. I spent almost one hour at a bar thinking I was totally crazy. Until I discovered there was a LED stick "printing" "ABSOLUT VODKA" on my mind. I've been looking for it for years!

Please introduce yourself in the Welcome zone.  Okay

2bcorti - Admin (02/01/13)
Visit poster’s website Skype
Hi, would you be interested in selling the Absolute LED sign? Let me know how we might be able to trade if so.

Thanks,

David

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation