Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 15
Goto page: 1, 2, 313, 14, 15  >
Absolut Blank by Mario Wagner | 2012 | Italy, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Ireland, Malaysia and Slovakia | 410 000 copies
Post Absolut Blank by Mario Wagner | 2012 | Italy, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Ireland, Malaysia and Slovakia | 410 000 copies 
Source www.bottleworld.de/wodka/absolut/absolut-vodka-blank-edition-wagner.html

Last edited by ocsi on Fri 27 Jan - 23:41 (2012); edited 1 time in total

Absolut Vodka Collectors

★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Following members like this message:
2bcorti - Admin (28/01/12)
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Post Absolut Blank by Mario Wagner | 2012 | Italy, Germany, Austria, Belgium, Ireland, Malaysia and Slovakia | 410 000 copies 

★★★ 117 Positive Feedbacks! ★★★
2bcorti - Admin (28/01/12)
Skype MSN
seems to be a beautiful bottle !!!

Visit poster’s website MSN
There´s written something about a series, but this seems to be the first one??

CNC
The Absolut Vodka Wagner Blank Edition is the latest result of collaboration between the world market leader Absolut Vodka with a total of 18 previously known and renowned illustrators from around the world! The basic idea of ​​this series was to remodel the famous Absolut bottle handy in a canvas on which to ban international artists exhibit their works of art. It is not only a painter but also a creator of collages, sculptures and film-makers, which it did not take to contribute with their current work on this series. Among them are such famous names like Brett Armory, Zac Freeman and Adhemas Batista, who enjoyed extraordinary creations with us already. 

And so now Mario Wagner: Cologne's illustrator has made at numerous international exhibitions of his colorful collages a name and now controls the Absolut Vodka Blank Edition Wagner in with what will prove he is, how much Absolut Vodka his creative power and his wealth of ideas wings! 

With this edition, in emerald green, gray and pink Mario Wagner created the Absolut Vodka Edition Blank Wagner certainly one of the most striking Absolut bottles of this series, which looks at us from a centrally positioned eye directly. In contrast, and behind them are from high-rise buildings and snow-capped peaks seen that create a lot of room for interpretation. 

Even if the bottles in this series are not actually designed for consumption, they still contain the world-famous Absolut Vodka, distilled from the finest in Swedish Ahus winter wheat and filled with an alcohol content of 40%!Who has not heard of these clear and pure vodka from Sweden? We advise you to buy this bottle as a collector's item, they will never lose value, especially since it is trading at a strictly limited edition! 

Google Translate. 

By series, they might just mean the designs, rather than bottle releases?

★★★ 117 Positive Feedbacks! ★★★
Skype MSN
Must be a pre-sale... I heard it wasn't going on sale until April Razz

Visit poster’s website
Yes it´s a presale now, but there´s written they´ll probably deliver in mid february.

CNC
Beni1337 wrote:

Yes it´s a presale now, but there´s written they´ll probably deliver in mid february.
Well, I like early releases Okay

Visit poster’s website
Cool bottle! Any idea on how limited it will be?

My trade list

My feedback (13)
*drooling*
I want

Id be willing to bet that this is a series of bottles that will contribute a decient portion of the "lots of bottles being released so save your money" that people have alluded to.

((Absolut please make the Fish))

Do anyone know if the website ships to uk ??
Cheers 

God ! i don't speak German !!!! i don't understand anthing on how to get it and even if they ship to France !!!

Shocked   Shocked   Shocked

drool drool

We will get this bottle in two weeks   ))woo))smiley

Here are many german members... we can help shipping to everywhere.

My trading List

My Collection
headcoat (28/01/12), adyo (28/01/12)

Reply to topic Page 1 of 15
Goto page: 1, 2, 313, 14, 15  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation