Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Absolut SF bag | 2011 | USA
Post Absolut SF bag | 2011 | USA 

Last edited by J-E-S-P-E-R on Mon 6 Feb - 21:50 (2012); edited 2 times in total

Visit poster’s website
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

very nice

Cool item, Okay But is it really a "second skin" requiring it's own topic or just part of the SF promotional materials? rubchin

★★★ 117 Positive Feedbacks! ★★★
Skype MSN
J4man! wrote:
Cool item, Okay But is it really a "second skin" requiring it's own topic or just part of the SF promotional materials? rubchin

Absolutely… especially if we also include the Cooler Bag by Seagram, Archi-Couture, Xuly Bët, Doudoune, etc. under this topic. Keep in mind, this is an item specifically made for the Absolut SF bottle, it's not a carrying bag with handles or anything like that. Most second skins are promotional materials... the star, after all, is the bottle inside.

Visit poster’s website
Agree with Jon. on two points : it's a cool item and I think too it's not really a "second skin"
but more a promotional material jesper.

For the Cooler Bag by Seagram, Archi-Couture, Xuly Bët, Doudoune, etc. there are more second skins for me as
your SF bootle bag. These old skins were for sell in the past on selected stores. I don't think
we can buy your SF bottle bag right ?

Too with these old second skin there were not a special Doudoune bottle
who go with the Doudoune skin, the same for the Archi-Couture they 've got blue regular bottles, for the Xuly
I think too a regular blue but not sure and for the cooler bag I don't know ... too old.

So what I mean is (for me) it's not a not second skin it's more a promotional item who go
with the SF bottle simply. If it was really a second skin why we don't see it on ours US shelves stores ?
How you got it jesper ?

It was just my opinion jesper, btw it look very great Okay

A second skin is not defined by how it is marketed, distributed or issued. As we all know, a second skin is an item that contains an Absolut bottle regardless of flavor, materials used, or its physical shape. Therefore, by pure definition, it most certainly is a second skin... or in this case, a bottle bag.

Visit poster’s website
I always said this section of furum should called 'special packing' not 'second skin'.

Visit poster’s website MSN
dynatop wrote:
I always said this section of furum should called 'special packing' not 'second skin'.

That's exactly the reason why I grouped my collection into a "Second Skins and Gift Packs" topic to simplify things  Smile

Visit poster’s website
looks great A* marketing! Okay

Personally and as you can imagine Mr. Green , i really disagree with you Jesper, for me it's not a second skin, just a promotional item for SF.
Let's see what people are thinking about that, but for now, more people are thinking the same thing as me.
I will move this thread if peoples are more considering this bag as an item than as a second skin.

2bcorti - Admin wrote:
Personally and as you can imagine Mr. Green , i really disagree with you Jesper, for me it's not a second skin, just a promotional item for SF. Let's see what people are thinking about that, but for now, more people are thinking the same thing as me.
I will move this thread if peoples are more considering this bag as an item than as a second skin.

The bag was was given away by Pernod merchandisers with point of sale items inside.  Inside the bags were items like SF t-shirts , hats , recipe cards and other promotional material.
It was not designed specifically to hold the bottle or be a 2nd skin.

J-E-S-P-E-R (06/02/12)
Visit poster’s website
Good info Tony Okay $
Topic moved at his right place.

2bcorti - Admin wrote:
Good info Tony Okay $
Topic moved at his right place.

Fair enough Okay

Following members like this message:
2bcorti - Admin (07/02/12)
Visit poster’s website
oh come on guys - extra topic for this??

Its a gadget - nothing more Okay

Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation