Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 3
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >
Absolut 100 Stone Bonker | Brazil
Post Absolut 100 Stone Bonker | Brazil 
New Absolut 100 giftboxes will come out in Brasil tomorrow here is the link to it http://oglobo.globo.com/blogs/lula/posts/2010/07/18/presente-de-pai-absolut…

Absolut Vodka Collectors

★★★★ Positive feedback : 187 ★★★★
Post Publicité 
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

With so many new covers and new bottles coming out so fast , I can say that I will not add this box to my collection.

But for guys that collect gift boxes it is a nice addition.

tonycor wrote:
With so many new covers and new bottles coming out so fast , I can say that I will not add this box to my collection.

But for guys that collect gift boxes it is a nice addition.

Well it really would be a nice addition but i'm afraid it's not easy to get them and it will be very expansive they have real high prices

one more for josh if hes ist still following

i will see how the prices will develop if its available cheap i will go for one

Well, my english is not good, so let me use google to say some words about this Brazilian new releases:

Only 3 stores were selected to launch in partnership with pernod richard a kit containing a absolut 100 custom.
This release is in celebration of Fathers Day.
Each store will sell only 50 kits. There will be two variations of each kit in each store, that is, in fact be six kits. Prices reported for each kit in each store are approx 365.00USD, 252.00USD and 196.00USD.
Considering the fact that there are two variations of the same kit in each store, the total price if you're buying all would be approx 1,626.00 USD.
All kits come in special boxes personalized with the approval of Pernod Ricard of Brazil, so they are all official releases, well, or something like that.
Someone ready to buy all the kits??

these 6 packs are cool, but I know it will not be as hot as Germany's PP bottle. Okay

Visit poster’s website MSN
the PP bottle is from austria....

pretty overpriced for the little stuff that is added  Shocked

\\ 18 positive feedbacks
Sigh... Absolut bottles are getting more expensive in each new edition.  Sad  
To be frank, I wouldn't mind to pay more if it's a total new creative design... not for the recycle one...  Shocked

MSN
I think this one is only let you pay more for a gift.

Visit poster’s website MSN
No interest for me, really really too much expensive for a simple absolut 100 bottle with a necktie or sunglasses on it... my opinion only  Okay

+1

The PP bottle is a designer bottle, there is "a little more" differences between a classic 100 and a PP than between a classic 100 and one of these Brazilians bottles.

I don't say that because they came from Brazil. I have the impression that you take my comment for you, keep cool.

I just say that putting a black tie on a REGULAR 100 don't cost so much money for me, exactly the same for the sunglasses.

But like i say before it's ONLY MY OPINION.

Acording to the information available in Brazilian websites, this 3 limited editions are from:

First Store: Pedro Brando - Jewelry designer who won international celebrities like Nicole Kidman, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Keith Richards and tops as Alessandra Ambrosio and Michele Alves, developed exclusively for the occasion two choices of gifts for the kits, and a chain with a pendant of a skull and second, a ring, both made of silver and will come housed in custom box for the brands with the bottle of Absolut 100.

Second Store: Stone Bonker- The brand men's designer João Henrique Correia, drew two options, skinny black ties, Italian silk, one with a square tip and the other conventional. Each accessory monitor the black bottle of ABSOLUT 100 in a custom box.

Last store: Ótica Ventura- The famous optical designer has developed two kits, each containing a pair of sunglasses square (one black and one acetate blank), following the concept wayfarer, which also come accompanied by a bottle of Absolut 100 and will be sold at two stores the brand

Like you see, all are from very famous designers like PP, or more,

2bcorti - Admin wrote:
No interest for me, really really too much expensive for a simple absolut 100 bottle with a necktie or sunglasses on it... my opinion only  Okay

I have the same opinion Regis  Wink

Reply to topic Page 1 of 3
Goto page: 1, 2, 3  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation