Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 4 of 4
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4
billy-man's Wanted & trading list
Post billy-man's Wanted & trading list 
tonycor wrote:
billy-man wrote:
tonycor wrote:
Jannis , I saw in one of your Britto pictures that you have 2 Zeng bottles but it is still on your wanted list.

You are absolutely right Tony.

I try to collect 2 times each limited edition bottle (if i have the posibillity)
My second Zeng Fanzhi (from the very first days of released)was promised and shipped to a fellow collector and friend of me in Sweden.
Now is in my wish list...and who knows...Maybe one day i will own a second one Okay ...But i must say im happy even with the one i have Okay Mr. Green ...

Yes I do the same thing Jannis ... I try to keep 2 of each limited edition bottle for my personal collection.  The Zeng Bottles are fantastic and I think in the future will
be one of the most sought after bottles in the world.  A beautiful design and a low production # makes this a highly collectible bottle.
And I agree with you that I'm also happy to have this bottle in my collection.

Okay

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

1/13/12...Small update at the 1st page as i need Grapevine, Miami 750 and 100ml (trade if possible)

Have you already got the watkins? Wanna trade for GreenSaver ?

@ Rfcastro...you got pm

Beautiful illusion stand for trade...my priority at the moment Rio,Miami...For trade with other cities bottles please pm me...Greensaver for trade also available...

billy-man wrote:
1/13/12...Small update at the 1st page as i need Rock French Edition banderolles (all!)-trade if possible-.

Reply to topic Page 4 of 4
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3, 4

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation