Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
GeeEmm's Wanted & Trading List
Post GeeEmm's Wanted & Trading List 
Good luck with your collection. Just a few comments -- Wild Tea 700ml is a core edition, available outside UK as well. The I.T Boxset, Bling-bling, White and Masquerade are second skins. Personally, I'd consider the Crystal (you should specify which edition) more of a bottle than a gift pack, which I typically associate with the carton box items we see sold in supermarkets, etc.

Razz

J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
Good luck with your collection. Just a few comments -- Wild Tea 700ml is a core edition, available outside UK as well. The I.T Boxset, Bling-bling, White and Masquerade are second skins. Personally, I'd consider the Crystal (you should specify which edition) more of a bottle than a gift pack, which I typically associate with the carton box items we see sold in supermarkets, etc.

Razz

Thank you Jesper! You're right   Okay

J-E-S-P-E-R wrote:
.......Wild Tea 700ml is a core edition, available outside UK as well.....

Where? Or do you mean it will be in the future? rubchin

Update  ))dance))smile

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation