Absolut vodka Forum Forum Indexabsolutregis.com
Contact usRegister SearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog inFollow us on follow us on facebook
Reply to topic Page 1 of 22
Goto page: 1, 2, 320, 21, 22  >
Absolut Cut (Blue Label, Clear, Crisp, Sharp) | 2004 | Canada, Australia & UK
Post Re: Absolut Cut 
2bcorti - Admin wrote:

Do you have some good news for the Absolut cut bottles?
Can you just say us in which country do you find them??????

Absolut Cut is available in Australia Very Happy

Post Absolut Cut (Blue Label, Clear, Crisp, Sharp) | 2004 | Canada, Australia & UK 
ABSOLUT wrote:
Vintage wrote:
2bcorti - Admin wrote:
Do you have some good news for the Absolut cut bottles? Can you just say us in which country do you find them??????

Absolut Cut is available in Australia Very Happy

KK Have you got the four CUT bottles you bought?

I should be getting them in less than 12hours from now Smile  hopefully they are in good condition Smile

These bottles look really beautiful!!!

Where do you think we can find the crisp cut? don't you have an idea?

i know this guy, he is not interested to search crisp cut Sad

MSN
Post Absolut Cut (Blue Label, Clear, Crisp, Sharp) | 2004 | Canada, Australia & UK 
any news about the crisp cut Question

MSN
kingnook always no news for me......

I'm still waiting for my Australian friends...

Solid price I would say, Cut bottle have become so rare that it could fetch so high price Shocked

If one day an absolut crisp cut is on ebay, what price do you think the bottle should fetch???

not long ago, you guys told me you got the CUT from Australia for about 80$ for two cuts -- some week ago, I paid 200$ for a pair

now 235$ for only 1 bottle

if only the stock market wold increase like that ...

polarvids wrote:
not long ago, you guys told me you got the CUT from Australia for about 80$ for two cuts -- some week ago, I paid 200$ for a pair
now 235$ for only 1 bottle

if only the stock market wold increase like that ...

Yes, if only the stock market increase the same way. I am lossing a lot of money on shares now Sad

less for sure - end of november a girlfriend of mine is moving to australia Wink i see alot packages with absolut cut coming to me Cool

gonzo wrote:
less for sure - end of november a girlfriend of mine is moving to australia Wink i see alot packages with absolut cut coming to me Cool

and me !!!

gonzo wrote:

i'm interested in  Mr. Green

aaaand me? Mr. Green

MSN

Reply to topic Page 1 of 22
Goto page: 1, 2, 320, 21, 22  >

Contact us | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation